Register Now
Shole

What's your go to cheap store for games?

16 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

A State of Play is coming up very soon (early February from what I've heard) and it's been rumoured that Sony, among other things, will announce their own version of game pass for PlayStation platforms.

They should have done that sooner than later. It's been a long time PS gamers are cut off from such benefits from Gamepass. 

31 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

In regards to other stores. I will sometimes go to Gamestop for games, but mostly used and older titles. I haven't been to Gamestop in years though. I only go on rare occasions these days. 

If the experience is worth it, why not make it a common habit from time to time? 

12 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

A State of Play is coming up very soon (early February from what I've heard) and it's been rumoured that Sony, among other things, will announce their own version of game pass for PlayStation platforms.

I'm really looking forward to that happening because Xbox and PC gamers have enjoyed long enough with us getting nothing like they do. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I'm really looking forward to that happening because Xbox and PC gamers have enjoyed long enough with us getting nothing like they do. 

Imagine being forced to get Xbox console or PC for one's who are yet to have one, only for Sony to come with their own brand? 

On 1/25/2022 at 9:31 AM, Boblee said:

Imagine being forced to get Xbox console or PC for one's who are yet to have one, only for Sony to come with their own brand? 

That would definitely be a big pain in the ass believe me. It's just going to be a total waste of money all together. 

On 1/24/2022 at 3:06 PM, Boblee said:

If the experience is worth it, why not make it a common habit from time to time? 

Because I don't ever feel I need to. Most games I get are already out for years and I mostly touch games on gamepass or ones I already own. I get most of my other games through sales online. Plus, it's about a half hour to an hour drive and the weather has been shit lol. I am kinda tempted to see what figures and other items they have for sale. 

32 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Because I don't ever feel I need to. Most games I get are already out for years and I mostly touch games on gamepass or ones I already own. I get most of my other games through sales online. Plus, it's about a half hour to an hour drive and the weather has been shit lol. I am kinda tempted to see what figures and other items they have for sale. 

That's really a tough one but anyways you already know how to handle it. On the weather, it's absolutely crazy here...don't even know what it's own problem. 

Honestly, most of the time, the PlayStation store. Even with full priced games at launch, you can usually get a pretty good deal for PlayStation giftcards from online stores which helps save a lot of money. For example, sometimes you can get a £30 giftcard for just £25. If it's an older game, I'll usually check Amazon

2 hours ago, Darth said:

Honestly, most of the time, the PlayStation store. Even with full priced games at launch, you can usually get a pretty good deal for PlayStation giftcards from online stores which helps save a lot of money. For example, sometimes you can get a £30 giftcard for just £25. If it's an older game, I'll usually check Amazon

I have had some game cards gifted me on one gaming forum called TCP gaming which no longer works now. It's basically steam card the site owner gifts out.