Register Now
StaceyPowers

What historic settings do you want to see recreated in video games?

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Adventure, horror and survival games are very peachy for me whenever I get into playing them most of the time. 

They simply put the gamer on a real puzzle of calculations. Which the gamer must be wary of, in order to survive the game scare/challenges. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They simply put the gamer on a real puzzle of calculations. Which the gamer must be wary of, in order to survive the game scare/challenges. 

The thing with playing survival games for me is that it gets me on my toes to push on hard to be in the game. 

Edited by Heatman

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The thing with playing survival games for me is that it gets me on my toes to push on hard to be in the game. 

Okay, I know you'll feel quite intense while playing it, due to the pressure if defending your character when enemies attack. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Okay, I know you'll feel quite intense while playing it, due to the pressure if defending your character when enemies attack. 

There are so many things that's going to push you to the limit and if you are not tactical enough, it's going to kill you off. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There are so many things that's going to push you to the limit and if you are not tactical enough, it's going to kill you off. 

That is why, it is called survival. If you aren't fit and well prepared to face the challenges of AI you simply fall off. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

That is why, it is called survival. If you aren't fit and well prepared to face the challenges of AI you simply fall off. 

Exactly, it's why these kind of game's genre really interests me a lot more than other kind of video games in the market. 

25 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's why these kind of game's genre really interests me a lot more than other kind of video games in the market. 

Survival/Adventure/creative, boost my spirit playing video games when it comes to playing action/horror games. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Survival/Adventure/creative, boost my spirit playing video games when it comes to playing action/horror games. 

I have missed my playing of Ghost of Tsushima for a while now. There are so many of games packing for me to get into. 

46 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I have missed my playing of Ghost of Tsushima for a while now. There are so many of games packing for me to get into. 

I've seen it, their are so many for you to get into, you simply have to play them one after the other to avoid thinking too much. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's only on playing Minecraft that I fancy playing on creative mode. Anything other than that, I'm not interested. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's only on playing Minecraft that I fancy playing on creative mode. Anything other than that, I'm not interested. 

I really appreciate those that get in deep with playing Minecraft. It's one video game that I can't stand at all. 

On 1/28/2022 at 12:41 PM, Boblee said:

These are some of the exciting New Dinosaur games that's supposed to come out last year 2021. I'm sure how of them that came out eventually. 

I'd love to see more dinosaur games. I would like to personally see one where you can play as a t-rex or any other dinosaur. But not in a modern setting. Well maybe a separate game like that. But for now, I'd prefer to play as a dino from the time they were alive. Maybe during the time their extinction started. 

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'll tell you what I don't want to see - another WW2 game about the Nazis. This has been used so many times that it's boring now.

I think something like that was displayed a little on Call of Duty Vanguard right? But not like it went on all on the Nazi shit.