Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you do when you find unique, named items in games?

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Correct man, it's a gradual process, no one knows it all. If not it couldn't have been interesting. Because it will be played easily, if it isn't difficult to play through. 

Exactly, it's why I took time to master how to play Dark Souls then. It wasn't easy for me but I had to stick to the plan and get it right. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's why I took time to master how to play Dark Souls then. It wasn't easy for me but I had to stick to the plan and get it right. 

You did what's needful, to learn in order to settle down well playing dark souls. Had it been you never did that, it wouldn't have been easy for you to get going with the game. 

On 1/10/2022 at 2:42 PM, Heatman said:

This shows how difficult it gets starting out to play Dark Souls for the first time for most gamers!! 

58 minutes ago, Boblee said:

This shows how difficult it gets starting out to play Dark Souls for the first time for most gamers!! 

Imagine having to sell some items you already have the game Dark Souls and only to recover that it's an important items that's gone up smokes. 

On 1/7/2022 at 3:35 PM, The Blackangel said:

Just stick them in your weapon locker. You’ll always have them ready if you decide you want or need them. Personally, the only rifles I tend to carry are the Springfield,  Varmint, and Rolling Block. I keep the sawed off as my both my sidearms. At least until chapter 4 when I can buy the M1899 pistol.

That's cool with you woman, I'll be emulating your style playing RDR-2 when I get along with it. I'll be playing with the weapon options I'm presented then playing to reach higher chapters to unlock better guns. 

On 1/11/2022 at 3:10 AM, Justin11 said:

You did what's needful, to learn in order to settle down well playing dark souls. Had it been you never did that, it wouldn't have been easy for you to get going with the game. 

I was actually determined to learn how to play the game and have it completely, otherwise I would have dumped it. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's cool with you woman, I'll be emulating your style playing RDR-2 when I get along with it. I'll be playing with the weapon options I'm presented then playing to reach higher chapters to unlock better guns. 

Just a quick heads up, the Legend Of The East satchel is virtually required in this game, or you'll never be able to carry shit. Three of most of the stuff you can pick up, doesn't last nor does it really help. Also what breed of horse are you planning on getting?

On 1/6/2022 at 5:11 PM, The Blackangel said:

There's a lot of things in RDR2 that serve no functional purpose of any kind, but are unique items. Like the fertility statue and the female fertility statue. They have absolutely no use or purpose, and if you sell them you barely get anything for them. There's also Catherine's brooch, the emerald that you get from Mr. Margaret, and the pen you get from Jimmy Brooks. None of them have a purpose. They can all be sold, but once you do that they are gone forever. You can't buy them back.

So me personally, I like to hang on to those things. Especially rare and unique guns. But you can't sell your guns in the game, so that one may not count.

I'm just glad that they mark it important, but you can still sell some of it. That's why I like during that one mission where you can steal the gift you're supposed to give from that one woman to that Braithwaite dude she loves or whoever it was. I like that you can do that. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I'm just glad that they mark it important, but you can still sell some of it. That's why I like during that one mission where you can steal the gift you're supposed to give from that one woman to that Braithwaite dude she loves or whoever it was. I like that you can do that. 

Yes, that's one particular feature that was instilled in the game that makes it worthwhile because it would have been generally frustrating if such options weren't there. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

I was actually determined to learn how to play the game and have it completely, otherwise I would have dumped it. 

I saw it in you bro, you showed enough resilient to continue no matter what. Such kind of drive is what can get one far playing a particular video game and enjoying it. 

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Just a quick heads up, the Legend Of The East satchel is virtually required in this game, or you'll never be able to carry shit. Three of most of the stuff you can pick up, doesn't last nor does it really help. Also what breed of horse are you planning on getting?

I think I'll go with the Missouri fox trotter. I simply love it's brownish color. I'll get that one to move along in the RDR-2, when I got more points to spend in-game. 

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Generally, when a weapon is that good and you can still give it away or trade it, probably allows you the possibility to get something better than what you have given away. 

19 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It's the bracelet that Beau Gray wanted Arthur to deliver to Penelope Braithwaite. You can take it to a fence and sell it, but you lose honor doing so. If your honor doesn't mean anything to you, then go ahead and do it. You only get $50 for it, if I remember correctly. She gets confused when all she gets is a letter. I've never sold the bracelet, mind you, but I've seen YouTube videos where the gamers play it that way.

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I think I'll go with the Missouri fox trotter. I simply love it's brownish color. I'll get that one to move along in the RDR-2, when I got more points to spend in-game. 

Points? I assume you're playing online, because there's no point system in the story mode.

I would recommend you get an Arabian. While the horse is absolutely stupid, it's abilities, stamina, agility, and speed among other things, will make you never want to ride another horse again. I always go for the white Arabian. Mainly because I'm colorblind, and the red chestnut and warped brindle are a lot harder for me to distinguish. Also I always color my horses tail black since Dutch also rides a white horse, so I can tell which one is mine. I'll include a pic of each of them below.

But an important note, if you do manage to catch and break one (easy as hell for me) make sure you immediately put your saddle on it. Like ride to your main horse that you rode to where you find the horse, and switch over your saddle. That will bond your new horse to you and it won't run off like a wild horse. You will be able to call it since it's bonded with you. Do that with any and every wild horse you catch. Also, fully bonded horses (level 4) sell for more than lower bonded horses. Just a note. Also you can catch them any time you want from chapter 2 onward. I always go and catch one almost immediately.

Warped Brindle.jpg

White Arabian.jpg

Red Chestnut Arabian.jpg

Edited by The Blackangel

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Points? I assume you're playing online, because there's no point system in the story mode.

I would recommend you get an Arabian. While the horse is absolutely stupid, it's abilities, stamina, agility, and speed among other things, will make you never want to ride another horse again. I always go for the white Arabian. Mainly because I'm colorblind, and the red chestnut and warped brindle are a lot harder for me to distinguish. Also I always color my horses tail black since Dutch also rides a white horse, so I can tell which one is mine. I'll include a pic of each of them below.

But an important note, if you do manage to catch and break one (easy as hell for me) make sure you immediately put your saddle on it. Like ride to your main horse that you rode to where you find the horse, and switch over your saddle. That will bond your new horse to you and it won't run off like a wild horse. You will be able to call it since it's bonded with you. Do that with any and every wild horse you catch. Also, fully bonded horses (level 4) sell for more than lower bonded horses. Just a note. Also you can catch them any time you want from chapter 2 onward. I always go and catch one almost immediately.

Warped Brindle.jpg

White Arabian.jpg

Red Chestnut Arabian.jpg

The Arabian is simply the last one which you updated here, that's pretty cool. I love the Arabian color, same like the Missouri Fox trotters. Maybe in the level two of RDR-2 when I get there, I'll definitely go catch the Arabian, if it will pop out for me. Thanks for your effort putting me through in the game, and your recommendation of the Arabian horse.