Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you do when you find unique, named items in games?

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

This really looks like a very fast horse. Just like the breed of horse used in The Lord of the Rings, driven by the Elven Princess, I can't really remember her name again in the movie. 

It's Arwen Nazgul Chase. I don't even know the breed of horse she rode but I kind of loved the one's Nazgul chased her with. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's Arwen Nazgul Chase. I don't even know the breed of horse she rode but I kind of loved the one's Nazgul chased her with. 

Thanks for getting me this clip and you know what, I'm getting back to rewatching the movie all over again. It's been a long time since I have seen a better movie. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Thanks for getting me this clip and you know what, I'm getting back to rewatching the movie all over again. It's been a long time since I have seen a better movie. 

I'm not sure if they made any video games based on the movie Lord of the Rings. Do you have any information on that? 

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

There are tons of games based off Lord Of The Rings. Shadows Of Mordor is one of the more popular series.

As for Arwen's horse, she rode a white Andalusian.

"Shadows Of Mordor" I will definitely look into the game and I wouldn't be surprised it's linked to Lord of the Rings because everything about the Ring was linked to Mordor. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

"Shadows Of Mordor" I will definitely look into the game and I wouldn't be surprised it's linked to Lord of the Rings because everything about the Ring was linked to Mordor. 

I have already shared you the trailer of the game but for stressing sake, I'm going to add it here too in case you check here first. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have already shared you the trailer of the game but for stressing sake, I'm going to add it here too in case you check here first. 

Wow, I'm getting the chills already. This looks great from every looks of it and it's never going off my top to buy games now. 

20 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Ok, I've never been much into games that were based off movies. But I'm now of the mind that, I GOTTA GET THIS ONE!

Some movies based off video games are really worth it and this one of Lord of the Rings in Shadows Of Mordor is a very good example. 

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I have Friday the 13th on NES and Warlock on SNES, and enjoy the hell out of both of them. But like I said, I'm not super into those kinds of games. I'll give anything a chance though.

I wish I kept my copy of Friday the 13th. I remember hating it as a kid, but after seeing how to play the game properly, I figure I could easily get into that. I was also kinda scared playing it lol. 

On 1/21/2022 at 5:22 PM, Kane99 said:

I wish I kept my copy of Friday the 13th. I remember hating it as a kid, but after seeing how to play the game properly, I figure I could easily get into that. I was also kinda scared playing it lol. 

Only if it's still possible to get back the games should the console still be available, you could have easily get back to playing it now.