Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel when a game gives you tips after you die?

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I think that it's something that's far more better to quit playing such games and rest once and for all from the stress. 

That could be one very good way of doing it and all would get to play out the way its supposed to be without much strain. 

On 1/7/2022 at 4:17 PM, Boblee said:

I have been at the good end of gaming when it comes to making use of games update because it's what would give me guide on how to do things right. 

That's the best you can do Buddy to save the stress of playing without direction. Especially when you got no one experienced to teach you. 

On 1/12/2022 at 7:14 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's something that's very important to be done because if you don't miss it, you can actually have some of challenges very quickly taken care of. 

That's it, incase I fail to get going with the tips due to lack of attention to it. I can simply go learn through training session. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's the best you can do Buddy to save the stress of playing without direction. Especially when you got no one experienced to teach you. 

Yeah, the tips and guides are very necessary for a better understanding of the game and a better playing experience. 

On 1/10/2022 at 1:18 PM, Heatman said:

Definitely, even without getting the tips and you had to replay some stages over and over again, you tend to pick up what's going on and know how to survive. 

But after you even able to complete it, You can always redo int again at an harder level 🙂 THat's if you really into the game. 

Wolfenstein the old blood, for an example. You have three levels, from Baby to hard. Start with easyest to get to know what the story is about then you go with very hard

11 hours ago, Empire said:

But after you even able to complete it, You can always redo int again at an harder level 🙂 THat's if you really into the game. 

Wolfenstein the old blood, for an example. You have three levels, from Baby to hard. Start with easyest to get to know what the story is about then you go with very hard

A lot of gamers like myself can never be open to start playing any games whatsoever from the easy baby level. I rather not play the game at all. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I hate when a good tip is overlooked because of a bad menu or loading screens. I think there are games where it shows an important tip, but is blocked or hidden good. Or just not that noticeable.  

Some gamers are just like that when it comes to not really looking at tips, they feel like it's a bit of a chore and they can do it by themselves. 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:51 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, the tips and guides are very necessary for a better understanding of the game and a better playing experience. 

Sure, that's why I wouldn't skip them because they are simply instrumental in my career as a gamer in order to progress far in a given game. 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:51 AM, Boblee said:

Sure, it's simply instrumental for any gamer, I take my time to look through the tips to guide me to progress far in the game. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, it's simply instrumental for any gamer, I take my time to look through the tips to guide me to progress far in the game. 

Exactly, there are some gamers who feel that these tips aren't necessarily good for their game's progress but they are very wrong. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, there are some gamers who feel that these tips aren't necessarily good for their game's progress but they are very wrong. 

Correct. Maybe such kind of gamers are mostly newbies. Their is no experience gamer that wouldn't say tips aren't instrumental. It is for me, because it guards my play. 

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, that's why I wouldn't skip them because they are simply instrumental in my career as a gamer in order to progress far in a given game. 

Seriously, there are some of these tips once they are skipped, there will be a time when you would be forced to go all the way back to look for it. 

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Correct. Maybe such kind of gamers are mostly newbies. Their is no experience gamer that wouldn't say tips aren't instrumental. It is for me, because it guards my play. 

Well, some of them are definitely not newbie gamers but gamers who feel like it's a waste of their time in most cases. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, some of them are definitely not newbie gamers but gamers who feel like it's a waste of their time in most cases. 

Their is sense in what you've said buddy. Some gamers have choice, it can simply go against their willingness, I understand.