Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel when a game gives you tips after you die?

There's a lot of games that do this. I don't mind it, because it's good to have tips pop up during loading screens. It's better than not having tips I'd say. 

And let's be honest, there are people who don't do the tutorials, so it may be for that reason too.

On 12/31/2021 at 1:23 AM, StaceyPowers said:

When a game gives you a relevant tip after you die, do you ever feel like it is subtly mocking you? Especially if it suggests lowering the difficulty =D

If the tip is a useless one that I wouldn't even consider, then I wouldn't really bother about it at all but if it was something that was going to help me and it came late, I'd be pissed. 

I don't really mind it, to be honest. As long as it's something useful that I can actually use in the future, I will take it on board. Unfortunately, most games tend to give you useless tips that you either already know or won't help you much. 

8 hours ago, Darth said:

I don't really mind it, to be honest. As long as it's something useful that I can actually use in the future, I will take it on board. Unfortunately, most games tend to give you useless tips that you either already know or won't help you much. 

Same here. If it's useful I don't mind. And sometimes I don't mind if they explain some of the story in loading screens either. Sometimes it gives us some much needed backstory.

12 hours ago, Darth said:

Exactly, as long as it's something that will always come in handy in the future.. Why worry too much about it since they have given me the tips already. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Provided it's video game, tips are always welcome. I'll take it and make amends never to repeat same mistake at that stage that caused me death. 

Yeah, as long as you are going to start out playing the game again, the information tips is definitely going to come in handy for your progression in the game. 

On 1/4/2022 at 10:00 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, as long as you are going to start out playing the game again, the information tips is definitely going to come in handy for your progression in the game. 

The information is appreciated providers I glanced at it, it will surely help me to keep progressing in the game. That's why is advised to read the hints, and any tips that pops up in the game, it helps to aid direction to the gamer. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The information is appreciated providers I glanced at it, it will surely help me to keep progressing in the game. That's why is advised to read the hints, and any tips that pops up in the game, it helps to aid direction to the gamer. 

I have been at the good end of gaming when it comes to making use of games update because it's what would give me guide on how to do things right. 

On 1/7/2022 at 9:53 PM, Justin11 said:

Especially when you're a newbie to the current game which you're playing. It is good to pay attention to the tips and hints given by the game devs to learn to excel midway through in the game. 

Definitely, the tips are very useful when it comes on time... And at such time, it's going to help with the gamers progress in the game.