Register Now
reecedouglas1

Post your unpopular opinions ?

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I lose at least half of the bed when my pitbull sleeps with me. Even if @Rain Dew isn't there she still sleeps on me. She won't go to the empty side of the bed. My chihuahua does the same thing. She curls up in the bend of my knees to sleep. Those two pin me down and don't allow me any room on the bed. They have even pushed me out of the bed once. I woke up when I hit the floor, and they looked down at me like "Whatcha doing down there?"

Bitches.

With the innocent look on their faces like they didn't know what happened or that they were behind it 😂. 

On 4/6/2022 at 10:41 AM, killamch89 said:

I have the same problem - they normally lie down where my feet are but when I start sleeping, those bastards come up the bed and lie on me. The part that gets me is when they're done sleeping they start hitting me with their paw and waking me up. That's why I always let them sleep outside in their kennel at nights. Otherwise, I'd never get any meaningful rest.

When it comes to bed, dogs are plain old greedy. But personally, I wouldn't want it any other way.

On 4/9/2022 at 2:50 PM, The Blackangel said:

When it comes to bed, dogs are plain old greedy. But personally, I wouldn't want it any other way.

Seriously, I think that they are worst than cats. My grandmother's bulldog will always deprive her cat of her sleeping space and he does fart when he sleeps 😂. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Very hilarious quote you just made @Heatman, why will the cat fart when the sleeping space is denied? the owner wouldn't do that nah, where does the owner want the cat to be sleeping? 

It's not a quote actually but as assertion of what happens between my grandmother's cat and bulldog. 

9 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Sex is over hyped and doesn't have any real benefits aside from been a means for reproduction and child bearing.

Now, here comes my question on why some men do everything to get sex from even ladies outside their marriage? They are willing to pay sluts just to have sex with them... 

On 6/27/2022 at 7:22 PM, Heatman said:

Now, here comes my question on why some men do everything to get sex from even ladies outside their marriage? They are willing to pay sluts just to have sex with them... 

I don't know why people do stuffs, I ain't a psychologist but my unpopular opinion is that sex is over hyped, the only pleasure in it last only for the time duration you are having the sexual intercourse and when once you are done everything goes back to normal in a split second and it feels like you haven't done anything at all.

On 4/9/2022 at 8:50 AM, The Blackangel said:

The part that annoys me is that they want you to be awake when they're awake and they won't stop until I get up lol. Take Lassie for instance, the first thing she does when she realises I'm sleeping is to start hitting my foot with her paw. When that doesn't work she starts licking my feet until I wake up.