Register Now
reecedouglas1

Post your unpopular opinions ?

On 1/31/2022 at 1:09 PM, Shagger said:

Who said that the they were?

It's true - they keep arguing amongst themselves as to which one is the superior country. It's almost like the constant arguing you hear between Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and other Asians...they call each other all kinds of names.

On 2/9/2022 at 1:21 AM, Heatman said:

My unpopular opinion about Religion is that it's just a political tool which is a way the church control the masses.. 😂 

Those in power uses 'Divine Rights' for 'political legitimacy of monarchy.' It has always been like that, where Gods ordained their authority. So my opinion is that religion stems from divine rights to rule over people. Those who seek to integrate religion into government do so when they want autocratic monarchy. 

4 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Those in power uses 'Divine Rights' for 'political legitimacy of monarchy.' It has always been like that, where Gods ordained their authority. So my opinion is that religion stems from divine rights to rule over people. Those who seek to integrate religion into government do so when they want autocratic monarchy. 

Yeah - religion has always been a tool used to manipulate the majority and maintain control over them. Religion is and has always been smoking mirrors.

In today's world, religion is nothing more than organized crime. It seeks power, not faith. The most faithful people I personally have ever encountered are Muslims. Jews would be a close second place after that. There's one Synagogue and one Mosque here in my town, and I've seen some of the most faithful people going to them. Whereas the churches are a lot different. Religion in my opinion, is a crutch and a trick to beat down the weak, and lift up the rest. The threat of eternal damnation is what got religions power in the first place when they were still small. Every religion started out as a cult. Even Judaism, Islam, and xtianity.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

In today's world, religion is nothing more than organized crime

I don't think there is any better way to explain exactly what religion has been in the world for centuries it's been dumped on humanity. 

On 2/11/2022 at 3:54 PM, Heatman said:

I don't think there is any better way to explain exactly what religion has been in the world for centuries it's been dumped on humanity. 

It's always been a tool used for control and brainwashing the masses and it hasn't changed at all throughout human history.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's always been a tool used for control and brainwashing the masses and it hasn't changed at all throughout human history.

It's actually why I don't give in too much to what they sell to us lately. I can't really remember the last time I went to church. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why I don't give in too much to what they sell to us lately. I can't really remember the last time I went to church. 

Haven't been there since I was a kid - I've long moved on from Christianity or any other religion for that matter.

- As a heterosexual man, women are overrated.

- Rap is boring to listen to

- Pop culture went to shit after the 2000s

- Newer games are usually better than old games

- 60fps should literally be a requirement that has to be met for a game to be released

- Majin Buu saga was the best saga in DBZ

Edited by NightmareFarm

10 minutes ago, NightmareFarm said:

- Pop culture went to shit after the 2000s

- Newer games are usually better than old games

Not all of pop culture turned into useless garbage, but Hollywood just became so unlikable. 

Old games have one massive flaw, they don't have the technology we gave today. I may like Perfect Dark, but that doesn't mean I should get Perfectly Lost.

23 minutes ago, Techno said:

Not all of pop culture turned into useless garbage, but Hollywood just became so unlikable. 

Old games have one massive flaw, they don't have the technology we gave today. I may like Perfect Dark, but that doesn't mean I should get Perfectly Lost.

Imo it did besides gaming. Not just movies but music got all overly processed and electronic with autotune, dull fashion, etc. 

Edited by NightmareFarm