Register Now
Kane99

What are things you'd do in VR if it was possible?

12 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

The shrooms or travel? 😄

I guess some things can't really be replaced, but would be nice if it could come close. 

I've done shrooms, many many times. They're a lot of fun, until the road gnomes start popping up. Especially when you're on a motorcycle. That said, don't do drugs people. I almost died getting clean. It's not worth it.

I would also want to travel if I could afford it.

15 minutes ago, Shagger said:

Why would you want to visit Stonehenge now anyway?

It's just something I would kill to see. I also want to visit Easter Island, Machu Picchu, the Pyramids, a few specific Greek temples to the Gods/Goddesses, the Great Wall of China, Spedlins Tower, Ben MacDhui, Auschwitz, the Colosseum, Teotihuacan, Nazca Lines, Uluru, and see Mt. Everest just to name a few things.

On 6/16/2022 at 1:44 PM, The Blackangel said:

It's just something I would kill to see. I also want to visit Easter Island, Machu Picchu, the Pyramids, a few specific Greek temples to the Gods/Goddesses, the Great Wall of China, Spedlins Tower, Ben MacDhui, Auschwitz, the Colosseum, Teotihuacan, Nazca Lines, Uluru, and see Mt. Everest just to name a few things.

To be honest, I'd want to visit the Marianna Trench to see how deep it really is but I'm not sure they could ever accurately replicate that in VR.

All I can think of right now Is becoming max in mad Max to have a more in the game experience apart from what we get from playing it in consoles, I don't know why but I feel I would want to just move around building cars and fighting for survival.

I never really got the courage to do Skydiving as well so if I can experience skydiving without actually doing it for real it would be great.