Register Now
Kane99

Do you keep your consoles box and manuals?

When I was growing up, I didn't really keep the console boxes. I know with our NES, I don't think we kept the box. Though I was tempted to check out my old house to see if there was a nintendo box somewhere. But never went out to check. Anyway, I kept my old 360 box, and had a box for my PS2, but it got crushed and I tossed it. Also had the Sega Genesis box, but that got crushed as well. Only console boxes I have left are my Xbox 360 and Xbox One. 

On 1/12/2022 at 8:15 AM, Justin11 said:

The fact that none of my consoles I bought were brand new, made me not to have the boxes attached to them. I bought them as refurbished and also fairly used, that's why I missed out on having their boxes. 

I got a few consoles used, so didn't come with boxes either. If you get it new, I'd keep the box going forward. I also prefer the nostalgia feeling of having the box, manuals, etc. 

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I got a few consoles used, so didn't come with boxes either. If you get it new, I'd keep the box going forward. I also prefer the nostalgia feeling of having the box, manuals, etc. 

I see, you got passion for the boxes, their is nothing working with that. I was simply like that too when i go for brand new phones, I always take the carton back home and keep them for long to calculate how many phones I've owned in my life, lol. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I see, you got passion for the boxes, their is nothing working with that. I was simply like that too when i go for brand new phones, I always take the carton back home and keep them for long to calculate how many phones I've owned in my life, lol. 

I got the collector mentality, so I like to keep the boxes for most things. 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I got the collector mentality, so I like to keep the boxes for most things. 

It's that way, it isn't bad with what you've chosen for yourself. I am like that too, but since I couldn't lay my hands on brand new that's why my passion died for it.