Register Now
kingpotato

"PlayStation Infinite", Confirmed as Plus Essential, Extra, Premium and Deluxe -June 2022

2 hours ago, DylanC said:

Fair play. Only just started getting into Gamepass these last couple of months (picked up an Xbox Series S for pretty cheap) and it's really impressive stuff. Great value deal for any gamer on a budget. I highly recommend it! As for PlayStation, I just dunno if they can compete. This PlayStation Infinite looks interesting. Just wanna hear more concrete info about it. Sounds promising, though.

I'm all locked and in wait for the possibility of getting my hands on Xbox Series X. It's the only Xbox I have an eye for now. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's promising, but the act for play station to limit it for some countries is the part i don't understand. They should make it like that of Xbox, maybe with time it will circulate, bit I'm a bit upset with such announcement. 

Their reason for doing this is something that I don't really understood for any reason whatsoever. 

On 3/7/2022 at 6:14 PM, DylanC said:

Fair play. Only just started getting into Gamepass these last couple of months (picked up an Xbox Series S for pretty cheap) and it's really impressive stuff. Great value deal for any gamer on a budget. I highly recommend it! As for PlayStation, I just dunno if they can compete. This PlayStation Infinite looks interesting. Just wanna hear more concrete info about it. Sounds promising, though.

I believe that PlayStation Infinite services looks absolutely beautiful. If they stick with that, it's definitely going to bring the competition. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that PlayStation Infinite services looks absolutely beautiful. If they stick with that, it's definitely going to bring the competition. 

Well, that's something that they own the fans who's been loyal to their brand for years and anything less than that isn't cool. 

On 3/7/2022 at 11:25 PM, Head_Hunter said:

It's promising, but the act for play station to limit it for some countries is the part i don't understand. They should make it like that of Xbox, maybe with time it will circulate, bit I'm a bit upset with such announcement. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Their reason for doing this is something that I don't really understood for any reason whatsoever. 

They limit the PS Now release to a few countries because of the quality of internet connection in those countries. Basically PS Now streams game, as in you dont download the game into your console, you have to stream the game from their servers so if your internet connections is not good enough the game will not stream properly on your device. Thats why most third world countries were not included in the PS Now service, we will have to wait and see if they will include them with PS inifinite

Just now, kingpotato said:

They limit the PS Now release to a few countries because of the quality of internet connection in those countries. Basically PS Now streams game, as in you dont download the game into your console, you have to stream the game from their servers so if your internet connections is not good enough the game will not stream properly on your device. Thats why most third world countries were not included in the PS Now service, we will have to wait and see if they will include them with PS inifinite

I don't they should be making that decision for them. They are the one's that knows the true extent of how good their network is and it helps them to make their decisions. 

23 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I don't they should be making that decision for them. They are the one's that knows the true extent of how good their network is and it helps them to make their decisions. 

True but unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it, hopefully Playstation infinite will bring this service to the rest of the countries were we dont have the service yet.

3 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

True but unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it, hopefully Playstation infinite will bring this service to the rest of the countries were we dont have the service yet.

It's really a big shame. All they can do now is to wait and see when they get the PlayStation Infinite services. 

9 hours ago, kingpotato said:

You're right, with a good bandwidth or internet connection one can easily stream the video games using the PS Infinite. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Let our night watch begin and may it not take too long....

tenor.gif

They have a new release coming out called House of Dragons. It's definitely going to be something that's going to push a lot of heat. 

On 3/10/2022 at 11:11 PM, Heatman said:

They have a new release coming out called House of Dragons. It's definitely going to be something that's going to push a lot of heat. 

I'm looking forward to that because I have seen some chatters about the movie and hopefully it will be worth the hype. 

I can't spend more than 15-20 mins of my time, watching any sort of movie, my time is more than engaged online. I have more things to engage on, before the day runs down for me. Maybe in the future, I can have, when my plans and work rate start praying out passively.