Jump to content
Register Now
kingpotato

"PlayStation Infinite", Confirmed as Plus Essential, Extra, Premium and Deluxe -June 2022

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Well microsoft does give out free games every month, at least 4 games free each month if you have the gold subscription and the neat part is that you can keep the games even if you are no longer paying for the service

Yes that was my point. It's not something Sony has been offering.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Well microsoft does give out free games every month, at least 4 games free each month if you have the gold subscription and the neat part is that you can keep the games even if you are no longer paying for the service

My friend who plays on Xbox always feels proud whenever he gets those free games from Microsoft and he brags how good his platform is over out PS but not anymore. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes that was my point. It's not something Sony has been offering.

They really need to upgrade on that space in order to be on the same level of service giving to their loyal fans. Microsoft have been better. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes that was my point. It's not something Sony has been offering.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood you but are you saying that Sony does not offer free games?

Because if so, PS Plus members just like Xbox Live Gold members get free games every month. At the moment, PS Plus offers 3 free games with one being exclusively for the PS5.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Darth said:

I'm sorry if I misunderstood you but are you saying that Sony does not offer free games?

Because if so, PS Plus members just like Xbox Live Gold members get free games every month. At the moment, PS Plus offers 3 free games with one being exclusively for the PS5.

I didn't know that - when I can get my hands on a PS5, I'll definitely have to sign up for that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Darth said:

I'm sorry if I misunderstood you but are you saying that Sony does not offer free games?

Because if so, PS Plus members just like Xbox Live Gold members get free games every month. At the moment, PS Plus offers 3 free games with one being exclusively for the PS5.

Seriously, everything about Playstation 5 is better by all means and standard. It never gets better than that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, everything about Playstation 5 is better by all means and standard. It never gets better than that. 

Not really - The consoles of this generation are around the same in terms of specs and performance with Sony having more exclusives. However, with Microsoft's recent acquisitions they'll have a lot more exclusives on their platform.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was inevitable that we'd see something from Sony to compete. They already have a service that is like gamepass, just not as fleshed out. I wonder if this will be as good as Gamepass or better. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Sony with Playstation have a lot they can offer to their fans but they seem to be waking up by now because Microsoft have been out doing them for a while now. 

Over the past 18 months, Microsoft has been really giving Sony some competition and we did say that in the long-term that Microsoft will upend Sony if they're not careful. It seems that is coming to pass.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, killamch89 said:

Over the past 18 months, Microsoft has been really giving Sony some competition and we did say that in the long-term that Microsoft will upend Sony if they're not careful. It seems that is coming to pass.

Even with their recent acquisition of Activision is a big and bold statement right across the face of Sony that the game is on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've always known Sony to be number one when it comes to video  game consoles manufacturing and it's accessories. 

Well, Microsoft is really pegging them back fast and cold. If they are not careful, they might end up losing their top spot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've always known Sony to be number one when it comes to video  game consoles manufacturing and it's accessories. 

In recent years, Sony has been making some really terrible choices and have adopted anti-consumer practices while Microsoft has been doing the opposite. That has resulted in Microsoft quickly gaining ground on them and will overtake Sony if this continues.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...