Register Now
kingpotato

"PlayStation Infinite", Confirmed as Plus Essential, Extra, Premium and Deluxe -June 2022

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Let's watch and wait how House of a dragon will turn out to be when it is official release at its said date. 

I know very well that they can't disappoint with the new series looking at what they did with GOT. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I can't spend more than 15-20 mins of my time, watching any sort of movie, my time is more than engaged online. I have more things to engage on, before the day runs down for me. Maybe in the future, I can have, when my plans and work rate start praying out passively.

If you depend on your work for stability and sustainability, there is no way you would be putting gaming over it. 

On 3/21/2022 at 8:57 PM, Justin11 said:

I can't spend more than 15-20 mins of my time, watching any sort of movie, my time is more than engaged online. I have more things to engage on, before the day runs down for me. Maybe in the future, I can have, when my plans and work rate start praying out passively.

With this, it's very obvious that you are not the movie watching type. My mother sleeps off immediately she's watching any movie. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

With this, it's very obvious that you are not the movie watching type. My mother sleeps off immediately she's watching any movie. 

I think that most mothers are that way. When they have been worn out by taking care of kids all day, sleep is their next biggest partner. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's very much hilarious to hear that your mom sleeps off immediately watching a movie. I was a movie type during my teen years, not now anymore that making money have entered on my mind. If I am watching more of the movies, I wouldn't stay closer to my computer to make money and learning important stuffs in my life to help me advance in my life towards earning more and clearing my bills easily. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's very much hilarious to hear that your mom sleeps off immediately watching a movie. I was a movie type during my teen years, not now anymore that making money have entered on my mind. If I am watching more of the movies, I wouldn't stay closer to my computer to make money and learning important stuffs in my life to help me advance in my life towards earning more and clearing my bills easily. 

I wouldn't be surprised that it happened to most mothers as well because they really do so much for their respective families. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I wouldn't be surprised that it happened to most mothers as well because they really do so much for their respective families. 

Not easy at all, I know it's due to stress during the day time, when the eyes goes to the screen, it wouldn't last, it will try to fold up, which is all about sleep. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Most of my friends in UK are already enjoying the Playstation Infinite services and it's so good according to the guy. 

You can ask them to create an account for you, you can be in your country and enjoy such kind of services too.