Jump to content
Register Now
kingpotato

"PlayStation Infinite", Confirmed as Plus Essential, Extra, Premium and Deluxe -June 2022

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You can ask them to create an account for you, you can be in your country and enjoy such kind of services too. 

again ps inifinite is not yet, have you guys not read the comments on this thread? thats what this whole conversation has been about

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

again ps inifinite is not yet, have you guys not read the comments on this thread? thats what this whole conversation has been about

 

Yeah it's not out, it's not even been confirmed to real as far I know so let's slow down the hype train a little people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/24/2022 at 2:19 PM, kingpotato said:

You mean PS Now? Ps infinite is not out yet..

Yeah exactly, it's PS Now and not PS Infinite. I keep mixing then up from time to time. Sony should just release the Infinite services already. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

 

Yeah it's not out, it's not even been confirmed to real as far I know so let's slow down the hype train a little people.

Eventually, if they are serious about the project, then they will definitely be seeing it through in no distant time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

No worries thats what I though

I have trying to get real details on when they are going to releasing PS Infinite but can't seem to find anything specific. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I have trying to get real details on when they are going to releasing PS Infinite but can't seem to find anything specific. 

There was an update from Gamespot just about 40 min ago that Playstation might reveal project infinite/spartacus (or whatever its going to be called) by next week

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder what that means, PlayStation should extend such feature to others, not just with few selected countries. Their are others still hoping to get   going with the feature when   it become widely available. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, kingpotato said:

There was an update from Gamespot just about 40 min ago that Playstation might reveal project infinite/spartacus (or whatever its going to be called) by next week

I can't wait to see what they give us on the update. I'm even going to bookmark their page and see how quick that's going to come. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can't wait to see what they give us on the update. I'm even going to bookmark their page and see how quick that's going to come. 

What else than something that is going to make gamers spend more to get?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/25/2022 at 2:11 PM, kingpotato said:

again ps inifinite is not yet, have you guys not read the comments on this thread? thats what this whole conversation has been about

No problem mate, let's keep on the wait until Sony do the needful in the future. Meanwhile PS Now is available for some. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

What else than something that is going to make gamers spend more to get?

It shows that you don't really understand what the service we are talking about brings to the table for gamers on Playstation platform. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

What else than something that is going to make gamers spend more to get?

PS Now and Gamepass helps gamers to save more money from their game's purchases on yearly basis. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are rumours that PlayStation will officially announce it this week so hopefully that is true. It will be interesting to see what they have come up with and whether it will actually be able to rival the Game Pass. I doubt it but at a cheaper price, it might be worth subscribing to for a few months every year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...