Register Now
Lamarr the strelok

Cyberpunk 2077 question

38 minutes ago, Lamarr the strelok said:

Reality this game had such a disastrous launch I'd put that disc in my ps4, get the current update and see if it ran ok.It still might be an unplayable mess but I'd like to see if it's playable now. I'd look at it like an experiment then maybe shake my head and un install it. But yeah It looks and plays better on ps5.

It's basically why I moved on from it and never looked back and there has never been a day that I regretted my decision on the game. 

On 2/3/2022 at 5:58 PM, Lamarr the strelok said:

Reality this game had such a disastrous launch I'd put that disc in my ps4, get the current update and see if it ran ok.It still might be an unplayable mess but I'd like to see if it's playable now. I'd look at it like an experiment then maybe shake my head and un install it. But yeah It looks and plays better on ps5.

Cyberpunk just got a 1.5 update, so I'm gonna go ahead and download the game now to see if it's a ps4 dumpster dive or not. 

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Cyberpunk just got a 1.5 update, so I'm gonna go ahead and download the game now to see if it's a ps4 dumpster dive or not. 

Although, I have initially given up on the game Cyberpunk 2077 but this update seems like it's going to come with something good. Let's see how it goes. 

20 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Did you later download the version 1.5 of the game? How's it? 

17 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I'm thinking of opening my copy of the game and install it tonight orso, seems like the perfect time to start playing it or maybe i should hold off and wait for more patches, ugh modern gaming sucks (sometimes).

Seriously, you can be rest assured that there is still going to be more bugs and glitches in the game even with the new upgrade. 

On 2/19/2022 at 1:35 AM, Boblee said:

Did you later download the version 1.5 of the game? How's it? 

It should be ready to try tonight; was a big update to download like almost 60 gb. But it's downloading 1.51. That means 1.50 had some issues and I looked up to see if 1.51 fixed it but supposedly that has a bunch of corruption issues. I'll find out soon enough. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, you can be rest assured that there is still going to be more bugs and glitches in the game even with the new upgrade. 

You are right about that. 1.51 is already out and probably a 1.52 soon. Shoot, in a week it'll be at 4.51. 

3 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

It should be ready to try tonight; was a big update to download like almost 60 gb. But it's downloading 1.51. That means 1.50 had some issues and I looked up to see if 1.51 fixed it but supposedly that has a bunch of corruption issues. I'll find out soon enough. 

You are right about that. 1.51 is already out and probably a 1.52 soon. Shoot, in a week it'll be at 4.51. 

From the very first day of the game's launch, that's been the same story over and over again. Most gamers are tired of it already. 

On 2/20/2022 at 6:41 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Seriously, I was never really expecting something better from the update. They have messed the whole thing up from a long time ago. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I was never really expecting something better from the update. They have messed the whole thing up from a long time ago. 

To be really frank with you, I think they should just call it quits on the game and make something that's going to make up for their failure.