Register Now
Lamarr the strelok

Cyberpunk 2077 question

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Nudity is a very big thing in the world right now and I have a very good reason to believe that it's the cause of them having it in the game to gain attention. 

Seriously, I never really understood the point of having nudity in Cyberpunk 2077. There was so much they can do in the game and not that. 

On 2/23/2022 at 9:33 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

So I finally got to play Cyberpunk 2077 on ps4 and everything worked fine. Only time will tell if it stays that way, so I will keep myself with low expectations. Relating to this topic, the character customization shows breasts, penis, and vagina. I don't even understand the point of customization at all whatsoever because the game is in 1st person. You can even change your customization whenever you want when you reach your apartment. So again, what the hell is the point? And to even go through the process of customizing breast and penis size is just to get people talking about it, since it has no purpose and you never see it unless you change your customization features at the apt. I played both male and female characters to see which is best and I think I'll stick with the male since the voice goes better with the environment, but that's only my opinion. I read up to see if Cyberpunk will ever make it 3rd person, but I highly doubt it. It was made to play 1st person. Never know though. So the nudity serves no purpose other than to get attention. Saints Row 2, you actually can run around nude, but the parts are blurred. So why that hasn't spurred debate while Cyberpunk has, who knows. 

Yeah they put too much emphasis on customization but you cant even see your own character, you might as well use the default look. They should really add a third person view to the game

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I never really understood the point of having nudity in Cyberpunk 2077. There was so much they can do in the game and not that. 

I guess the point is that they want it to be a mature game and somewhat realistic. There is nudity in certain places in real life and they just want to match that especially in an open world game where they want every players needs to be catered for.

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

To each their own. I don't mind nudity in games. But when you give your character visible junk during the character creator mode. What's the point in that? Given that you won't see your private parts in game, I just don't see why it'd even be an option. But I have no issue with nudity in game. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

To each their own. I don't mind nudity in games. But when you give your character visible junk during the character creator mode. What's the point in that? Given that you won't see your private parts in game, I just don't see why it'd even be an option. But I have no issue with nudity in game. 

The problem is that all that customization is in vain since you cant see it during gameplay. I dont mind nudity in games, actually I think its something cool, but whats the point of having a super customdick if I cant see it afterwards, or even worse whats the point of customazing every inch of my character's face if I cant even see it. 

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

The problem is that all that customization is in vain since you cant see it during gameplay. I dont mind nudity in games, actually I think its something cool, but whats the point of having a super customdick if I cant see it afterwards, or even worse whats the point of customazing every inch of my character's face if I cant even see it. 

Seriously, that's a very good question that put the flaws in the game on limelight because they really went off the rails there. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, that's a very good question that put the flaws in the game on limelight because they really went off the rails there. 

I think the devolopers had big expectations for the game, but they didnt really though this through. The game has a lot of features that at the end are useless, also they made the mistake of trying to port this on the current gent (xbox one/ps4) they should have gone to ps5/XSX directly and they should have deleted many of these features if they were never going to add a third person view. Also the NPCs arent as responsive to the character actions like compared to GTA games for example there is a whole bunch of videos on youtube were the compare gta npcs to cyberpunk's npcs

8 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah they put too much emphasis on customization but you cant even see your own character, you might as well use the default look. They should really add a third person view to the game

Since the update, there's been some speculation about having 3rd person, but it seems the game was made for first person. And there are mods on PC who were able to make it in 3rd which turns out to be sort of messy. The game would need to be completely overhauled, but they have their hands full just trying to make the game functional. 

15 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Since the update, there's been some speculation about having 3rd person, but it seems the game was made for first person. And there are mods on PC who were able to make it in 3rd which turns out to be sort of messy. The game would need to be completely overhauled, but they have their hands full just trying to make the game functional. 

It's actually going to kill the game all over again should they go to that path of overhauling the game and making it a 3rd person mode. 

14 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

True, just fixing some of the major bugs took them almost a year so yeah its very unlikely  that at this point we will ever see a 3rd person view mode

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually going to kill the game all over again should they go to that path of overhauling the game and making it a 3rd person mode. 

It will not kill the game, if they do it right it will make the game better but as they mentioned before its very unlikely for that to happen since it was not in the original plans of the game and also it will take a lot of resources and work and even now they are still working on fixing the existing bugs.

4 hours ago, kingpotato said:

True, just fixing some of the major bugs took them almost a year so yeah its very unlikely  that at this point we will ever see a 3rd person view mode

It will not kill the game, if they do it right it will make the game better but as they mentioned before its very unlikely for that to happen since it was not in the original plans of the game and also it will take a lot of resources and work and even now they are still working on fixing the existing bugs.

When was the last time these guys did something that's right by the game which would favor the gamers more? 

30 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I haven't gotten to check that out even though I'm aware of it. So, it's something that's really worth it for the gamers? 

Yeah its a great port , I mean the withcher 3 by itself is already a huge a game so it was impressive that they were able to port it on the switch.