Register Now
Lamarr the strelok

Cyberpunk 2077 question

4 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah its a great port , I mean the withcher 3 by itself is already a huge a game so it was impressive that they were able to port it on the switch.

And did it in way that it's no problem at all. I was really surprised and impressed at the same time with that. 

A third person mode would be very good for the game. I'm not sure if they will bother with it since it requires a lot of work but would be nice to have.

Especially since they let us customise our characters so much but we're still not able to see them most of the time.

1 hour ago, Darth said:

A third person mode would be very good for the game. I'm not sure if they will bother with it since it requires a lot of work but would be nice to have.

Especially since they let us customise our characters so much but we're still not able to see them most of the time.

It's like tearing out and starting out a new phase in the game. Yeah, it would be something nice but it's going to too demanding. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

FPS mode have always been the favourite option when it comes to adventure or action games. 

Personally, I don't really have any problems with anyone as long as the gameplay is narrowed down to its perfection. 

On 2/28/2022 at 8:49 AM, Boblee said:

Personally, I don't really have any problems with anyone as long as the gameplay is narrowed down to its perfection. 

Even if it isn't perfect, it should be close to be being perfect. I don't like in the case of spending without feeling happy after purchase. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

Even if it isn't perfect, it should be close to be being perfect. I don't like in the case of spending without feeling happy after purchase. 

If the bugs that's breaks down the game is fixed completely, then there isn't much that's required of them to do as gamers can now enjoy the game. 

On 3/2/2022 at 2:12 AM, Boblee said:

If the bugs that's breaks down the game is fixed completely, then there isn't much that's required of them to do as gamers can now enjoy the game. 

Yes, at least the smooth play of any video game is guaranteed. And not a scenario you play and experiences constant lagging on the game. 

On 3/2/2022 at 2:12 AM, Boblee said:

Just like how these bugs kept crashing down the game when it was released newly. It was really too messy beck then for the game. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Just like how these bugs kept crashing down the game when it was released newly. It was really too messy beck then for the game. 

For a game of $59.99, gamers really threw in a big sum of money on that game. It's not surprising why the company was after the money. 

Thanks for doing that Reality. So basically the disc is the license to get an update that's like 50 GB in size.Basically a whole game size. I'll get it if it pops up for 10 bux at target again or something. At least it works on ps4 now. What a mess.Maybe they think they're edgy like rock* with the nudity.It just comes off as immature to me.I'll probably turn off that bullshit if needed.Thanks for all the replies!

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

For a game of $59.99, gamers really threw in a big sum of money on that game. It's not surprising why the company was after the money. 

Yeah, it was the cost of the game and looking at the millions of people that bought the game, it was a big cash out they can't let go.