Register Now
Lamarr the strelok

Cyberpunk 2077 question

On 2/4/2022 at 6:25 AM, Boblee said:

As for me, Cyberpunk 2077 is a completely ruined game and that's not going to change anytime soon 

A ruined game that is getting updates. Albeit, still a bit too late on their part, they are still trying to actively fix the game, so I gotta give them props for that. Just wish it didn't take over a year or more to sort the problems out. And still, there's a lot of work to be done on this game. 

4 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Definitely, because it jumped back to 99+ hours left. I don't think it's gonna work. lol

Nope, it's most likely not going to work. You have to restart it all over again. How's the progress now? 

9 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Definitely, because it jumped back to 99+ hours left. I don't think it's gonna work. lol

The shit which poor internet connection causes most of the time that's very frustrating most of the time. 

So I finally got to play Cyberpunk 2077 on ps4 and everything worked fine. Only time will tell if it stays that way, so I will keep myself with low expectations. Relating to this topic, the character customization shows breasts, penis, and vagina. I don't even understand the point of customization at all whatsoever because the game is in 1st person. You can even change your customization whenever you want when you reach your apartment. So again, what the hell is the point? And to even go through the process of customizing breast and penis size is just to get people talking about it, since it has no purpose and you never see it unless you change your customization features at the apt. I played both male and female characters to see which is best and I think I'll stick with the male since the voice goes better with the environment, but that's only my opinion. I read up to see if Cyberpunk will ever make it 3rd person, but I highly doubt it. It was made to play 1st person. Never know though. So the nudity serves no purpose other than to get attention. Saints Row 2, you actually can run around nude, but the parts are blurred. So why that hasn't spurred debate while Cyberpunk has, who knows. 

45 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

So I finally got to play Cyberpunk 2077 on ps4 and everything worked fine. Only time will tell if it stays that way, so I will keep myself with low expectations. Relating to this topic, the character customization shows breasts, penis, and vagina. I don't even understand the point of customization at all whatsoever because the game is in 1st person. You can even change your customization whenever you want when you reach your apartment. So again, what the hell is the point? And to even go through the process of customizing breast and penis size is just to get people talking about it, since it has no purpose and you never see it unless you change your customization features at the apt. I played both male and female characters to see which is best and I think I'll stick with the male since the voice goes better with the environment, but that's only my opinion. I read up to see if Cyberpunk will ever make it 3rd person, but I highly doubt it. It was made to play 1st person. Never know though. So the nudity serves no purpose other than to get attention. Saints Row 2, you actually can run around nude, but the parts are blurred. So why that hasn't spurred debate while Cyberpunk has, who knows. 

Seriously, like they have nothing else good to do with character's customization in the game but their sexual parts. These guys are seriously unbelievable. 

16 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, like they have nothing else good to do with character's customization in the game but their sexual parts. These guys are seriously unbelievable. 

It's like it's some kind of joke. There are romance scenes so maybe that's what the purpose is for. Supposedly you can't romance one of the female NPC if you play the female, so that's another hypocritical thing while you can customize the character to be a trans. You should be able to romance whoever, especially in a game like Cyberpunk 2077. I think the game was more meant to play as the male protagonist because all the romance options are open with the female NPC's. 

9 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

It's like it's some kind of joke. There are romance scenes so maybe that's what the purpose is for. Supposedly you can't romance one of the female NPC if you play the female, so that's another hypocritical thing while you can customize the character to be a trans. You should be able to romance whoever, especially in a game like Cyberpunk 2077. I think the game was more meant to play as the male protagonist because all the romance options are open with the female NPC's. 

A very silly joke if you ask me. It's one thing that I really bugs me with the game, because they went too far with that. I can't really remember any games that I have played in the past that did such. 

On 2/24/2022 at 6:33 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Nudity is a very big thing in the world right now and I have a very good reason to believe that it's the cause of them having it in the game to gain attention.