Register Now
Lamarr the strelok

Cyberpunk 2077 question

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it was the cost of the game and looking at the millions of people that bought the game, it was a big cash out they can't let go. 

Seriously, it was why they rushed everything so quickly in order for them to have access to that money. They vomited it all quite alright. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Such price is even moderate, compare to the price in which EA is selling for the FIFA ultimate edition. 

EA is a greedy freak that doesn't care about anything but themselves only. It's really a shame FIFA games fan still give them loyalty. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Such price is even moderate, compare to the price in which EA is selling for the FIFA ultimate edition. 

You now see the real reason or part of the reason why I decided to give up on EA's FIFA games? 

EA feels their FIFA series deserves more, due to the spending spree in real world games. But to be frank,their work so far isn't on same level with the reality sports game, the series don't deserve such hefty prizes tagged on them. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

EA feels their FIFA series deserves more, due to the spending spree in real world games. But to be frank,their work so far isn't on same level with the reality sports game, the series don't deserve such hefty prizes tagged on them. 

The only thing that keeps them going is that it's the only football video game that's linked up well with real life football. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

You now see the real reason or part of the reason why I decided to give up on EA's FIFA games? 

xD, I've seen it buddy, the price also affected your continuity. EA wouldn't even consider bringing it down anytime soon. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

The only thing that keeps them going is that it's the only football video game that's linked up well with real life football. 

Sure, because I don't get anything still pushing some of them going into the game when something isn't pushing down with the video game. 

On 3/6/2022 at 7:27 AM, Head_Hunter said:

xD, I've seen it buddy, the price also affected your continuity. EA wouldn't even consider bringing it down anytime soon. 

EA is well secured and positioned with their FIFA games because no matter how bad it gets, they will keep making their money. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, because I don't get anything still pushing some of them going into the game when something isn't pushing down with the video game. 

Then on the other hand, they really needed to get everything done right in the game because their reputation was hanging by a thread. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

EA is well secured and positioned with their FIFA games because no matter how bad it gets, they will keep making their money. 

Do Football fans really have any other choice no, their only competitor konami has fucked up their pes series so bad they most likely won't recover from that. 

On 3/6/2022 at 7:27 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Instead of EA getting to cut their game's pieces, they will very well add more to it because they are sure their fans will buy. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Then on the other hand, they really needed to get everything done right in the game because their reputation was hanging by a thread. 

Yeah, when your reputation hangs on the fringes, you'll do everything to get it away from there, which is what the video game company have done recently.

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, when your reputation hangs on the fringes, you'll do everything to get it away from there, which is what the video game company have done recently.

Exactly, it's why you get to see them Rockstar doing anything possible to calm down their fans with the announcement of the GTA 6 being in development immediately. 

Just now, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's why you get to see them Rockstar doing anything possible to calm down their fans with the announcement of the GTA 6 being in development immediately. 

They should get that one quicker to calm us down. Even if I didn't spend my money to get the game, but I felt others downtime around the game they purchased.