Register Now
The Blackangel

Xbox Buys Activision. Sony Buys Bungie. Where is Nintendo in this buying craze?

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I did but it wasn't something the staff would be willing to do. It's against their work ethics. 

Okay, now it's time to face the reality scene, and wait for the official date of the console being readily available. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

I did but it wasn't something the staff would be willing to do. It's against their work ethics. 

I actually expected that to be the outcome because it's going to be look odd for them to give some a heads up and leave out others. 

On 3/15/2022 at 1:45 AM, Justin11 said:

Okay, now it's time to face the reality scene, and wait for the official date of the console being readily available. 

Well, all that we can actually do would be for us to fold our playing desires that's most likely to decide what they do or don't. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, all that we can actually do would be for us to fold our playing desires that's most likely to decide what they do or don't. 

Yes, we need to hold our grip down and expect anything like that in the future. Because for now, it wouldn't be that possible. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, we need to hold our grip down and expect anything like that in the future. Because for now, it wouldn't be that possible. 

Well, I'm really waiting for the next game that Xbox is coming up with after buying up Activision-Blizzard games. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, I'm really waiting for the next game that Xbox is coming up with after buying up Activision-Blizzard games. 

Yeah, I believe they're cooking something delicious to offer to gamers to digest anytime soon with better video games xD. 

But the downside is that if someone is a massive fan of a series (lets say COD) that Activision/Blizzard makes, but absolutely hates Xbox or Microsoft in general, they're fucked for future releases of their favorite game. Microsoft won't allow it to release on competitor systems, despite the fact that it would only earn them massive capital. They'll treat it the way Sony treats GOW, and Nintendo treats Mario. System exclusives. So to all you PlayStation loyalist COD nuts, you're fucked.

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

But the downside is that if someone is a massive fan of a series (lets say COD) that Activision/Blizzard makes, but absolutely hates Xbox or Microsoft in general, they're fucked for future releases of their favorite game. Microsoft won't allow it to release on competitor systems, despite the fact that it would only earn them massive capital. They'll treat it the way Sony treats GOW, and Nintendo treats Mario. System exclusives. So to all you PlayStation loyalist COD nuts, you're fucked.

I know very well that in as much as they said that the COD games would be still available on Playstation, it's only going to be a matter of time till they cut it off. 

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm a Playstation fan and I'm already preparing for the inevitable that's going to happen with the COD series ever since Microsoft took over Activision-Blizzard. 

I just picked COD from a hat. It's their biggest franchise and spans both systems with thousands of players. But any game Activision/Blizzard makes is in the same boat. Lets say you have someone who is a massive fan and plays it on PlayStation, or possibly even Nintendo. They're going to have to give the future releases of the game up, if they're not willing to game on Xbox.

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Are they going to stop the game series from functioning? I am still open to hearing info about COD series. 

Yeah, there is absolutely the possibility of Microsoft pulling the COD series to be Xbox exclusive. In fact, it's their best bet business decision to make. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, there is absolutely the possibility of Microsoft pulling the COD series to be Xbox exclusive. In fact, it's their best bet business decision to make. 

If they don't make such Activision-Blizzard games their Xbox exclusive, then I don't see why they had to purchase the company in the first place. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

It will mean that, you need to be an Xbox gamer to access the game on Xbox exclusive.