Register Now
The Blackangel

Xbox Buys Activision. Sony Buys Bungie. Where is Nintendo in this buying craze?

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

But you aren't allowed to buy due to low availability of the console. It frustrates, I just hope everything works out as we planned it. 

It is frustrating to say the least! I can't believe that gamers will have the money to buy their favorite consoles and couldn't have access to it. 

48 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, that guy must be generous to be candid. When PS5 is scarce someone is busy buying 3 and gifting to another too. 

He's definitely a very rich guy. Personally, if I can get to that level, it's something that I'm going to be very proud. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, that guy must be generous to be candid. When PS5 is scarce someone is busy buying 3 and gifting to another too. 

He definitely have the money to throw around for Sony in their Playstation 5 consoles. I believe that one of it is enough. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The issue will be how many of PS5 is available for him? Because PS5 is just scarce not available like PS4. 

Seriously, the kind of rush that's going to be on the PlayStation 5 console when it's out available again, it's going to be crazy. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The issue will be how many of PS5 is available for him? Because PS5 is just scarce not available like PS4. 

He's already gotten the Playstation 5 console I think where he's got 3 of them delivered to him. 

I signed up on playstation.com to be alerted when the PS5 comes back in stock a while back, but so far no luck. As soon as it does though, I'm buying one. They're $500 on the website, which is half the price of anywhere else except maybe a retailer like Gamestop or Walmart. Online Walmart wants $1k though so I don't know if I would even consider getting one from the crooked greedy bastards. They commit false advertising a lot too, so I recommend everyone steering clear of them.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

I signed up on playstation.com to be alerted when the PS5 comes back in stock a while back, but so far no luck. As soon as it does though, I'm buying one. They're $500 on the website, which is half the price of anywhere else except maybe a retailer like Gamestop or Walmart. Online Walmart wants $1k though so I don't know if I would even consider getting one from the crooked greedy bastards. They commit false advertising a lot too, so I recommend everyone steering clear of them.

Online Walmart store is last place that I would be looking at getting Playstation 5, they as good as day light robbers. You did good signing up on PlayStation.com

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

He's already gotten the Playstation 5 console I think where he's got 3 of them delivered to him. 

Hmm, maybe he ordered it when PS5 was available in the store, and not recently because lots of users are at alert to snap it up when it is available. 

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I believe that a lot of gamers are on the waiting game as well. Some can be able to set alerts on the website to get notification immediately it comes. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, maybe he ordered it when PS5 was available in the store, and not recently because lots of users are at alert to snap it up when it is available. 

I actually had to go to the extent of trying to get a personal contact of their staff to get inside information when the console drops. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I actually had to go to the extent of trying to get a personal contact of their staff to get inside information when the console drops. 

So, did you succeed in your quest contacting one of it's staffs? 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

So, did you succeed in your quest contacting one of it's staffs? 

Personally, I don't really know if that's something that's going to be that easy because they will not be willing to do that.