Register Now
The Blackangel

Xbox Buys Activision. Sony Buys Bungie. Where is Nintendo in this buying craze?

43 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Such comparison doesn't suit at all, because the X/S is similar. I see them being equivalent to just PS4, PS5 is on the world of its own. 

Xbox Series S is very commonly found in the market while the Series X is no where to be found in the market. 

On 3/6/2022 at 1:30 PM, Boblee said:

Xbox Series S is very commonly found in the market while the Series X is no where to be found in the market. 

Yeah, I've tried making inquiry about the series X, but it is out of stock currently.

Edited by Head_Hunter

On 3/7/2022 at 5:46 PM, The Blackangel said:

In terms of availability, that's a fair comparison. Otherwise, I agree with @Head_Hunter.

Personally, I don't even like having any kind of comparison between different gaming platforms because they will never be the same. 

On 3/7/2022 at 5:46 PM, The Blackangel said:

In terms of availability, that's a fair comparison. Otherwise, I agree with @Head_Hunter.

Yeah, that's very obvious that in terms of availability, they are most likely the same and it's even the stronger base of the comparison. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If I pay my hands on Xbox Series X or S, I am still contented, it doesn't matter which one is on same par with PS5 or PS4, lol.

Please give me Playstation 5 and all my gaming problems for the year is solved. 

On 3/8/2022 at 1:03 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, I've tried making inquiry about the series X, but it is out of stock currently.

Just like the challenge we are having with Playstation 5! That's kinda frustrating especially when you have the fund ready to buy it.

Yeah the Series X is tougher to get. The Series S is mostly attainable. Scalpers still bother with it sometimes, but it seems to be more for the PS5 and Series X and even the Switch yet. 

The Series S probably isn't worth it to scalpers, considering it's $300 on the market, they probably don't see it as worthy enough to turn a profit. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Please give me Playstation 5 and all my gaming problems for the year is solved. 

Haha, this guy will not kill me with humor. Who do you want to give you PS5? No one have PS5 to give to anyone 😂

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, this guy will not kill me with humor. Who do you want to give you PS5? No one have PS5 to give to anyone 😂

I actually know a guy who bought 3 of them at once. He pre ordered them at the earliest time and had 3 delivered to him. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I actually know a guy who bought 3 of them at once. He pre ordered them at the earliest time and had 3 delivered to him. 

Are you being serious about this right now? How can one pay for such all at once when most people are struggling with getting one.