Register Now
The Blackangel

The one item you never got

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's that kind of determination that's definitely going get you out of getting all them done. How are enjoying the view of Mexico at that stage? 

Well, if you give up along the way, then all of your initial struggles to get those items would be a complete waste of time and energy. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

To be very honest with you, the bird is the biggest pain in the ass there, the wait for it is really killing and frustrating. 

I found an easy way to get the booby. Use your binoculars to find an unidentified bird flying overhead, then quickly grab your rifle and go into dead eye and fire a bunch of shots at it. Despite how much I hate them, your repeater is best for it. But that's if you don't care about 100% completion on the animal and just want it in your compendium.

Also, I FINALLY GOT THE FUCKING SNAKE LAST NIGHT!!!!

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's that kind of determination that's definitely going get you out of getting all them done. How are enjoying the view of Mexico at that stage? 

How is my determination going to keep me from getting things done?

Also, when exactly do you get to Mexico? I have yet to have ever been there. And I've completed the entire game, including the epilogues.

Edited by The Blackangel

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I found an easy way to get the booby. Use your binoculars to find an unidentified bird flying overhead, then quickly grab your rifle and go into dead eye and fire a bunch of shots at it. Despite how much I hate them, your repeater is best for it. But that's if you don't care about 100% completion on the animal and just want it in your compendium.

Also, I FINALLY GOT THE FUCKING SNAKE LAST NIGHT!!!!

How is my determination going to keep me from getting things done?

Also, when exactly do you get to Mexico? I have yet to have ever been there. And I've completed the entire game, including the epilogues.

I hope this helps you figure it out very easily. It's not that difficult, just a couple of drinking and passing out at the right spot, then waking up in Mexico. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

I hope this helps you figure it out very easily. It's not that difficult, just a couple of drinking and passing out at the right spot, then waking up in Mexico. 

It's a glitch. It's not an actual accessible part of the game by design with the exception of Guarma in chapter 5. Also if you get into Mexico I don't see anything saying "Mexico" when you're there. So that tells me that it's either just the chosen term for where you end up, or that it's wishful thinking.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

It's a glitch. It's not an actual accessible part of the game by design with the exception of Guarma in chapter 5. Also if you get into Mexico I don't see anything saying "Mexico" when you're there. So that tells me that it's either just the chosen term for where you end up, or that it's wishful thinking.

I do agree with you on that being an exploitable glitch that helps to make that possible. There is a detailed article on how that's done here even about the YouTuber ZacCoxTV who discovered the Mexico glitch. 

https://screenrant.com/red-dead-redemption-rdr2-mexico-map-location-glitch/

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Now the real question is why is there a lot of fuss about Mexico and how to get to in the game when there isn't Mexico in the game? 

Some people get off on showing glitches. There's whole videos all over YouTube that are strictly about game glitches. Hell on our channel we have a couple videos showing some of the glitches in RDR2. Most of the time they're nothing major, they're just annoying. Sometimes they're funny as hell. There was one that I seriously wish I had been recording when it happened. I was in Valentine, and from off screen a guy went flying across town level with the tops of the buildings as if Superman had punched him. The bullshit part was that I was the one that go the blame and that the cops came for.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Some people get off on showing glitches. There's whole videos all over YouTube that are strictly about game glitches. Hell on our channel we have a couple videos showing some of the glitches in RDR2. Most of the time they're nothing major, they're just annoying. Sometimes they're funny as hell. There was one that I seriously wish I had been recording when it happened. I was in Valentine, and from off screen a guy went flying across town level with the tops of the buildings as if Superman had punched him. The bullshit part was that I was the one that go the blame and that the cops came for.

Are the cops always in the habit of making wrong arrests from time to time. They wouldn't arrive when they dearly needed and after it's late, they would come and start making unnecessary arrests. 

I tried 100 percenting RDR 1 and 2, but gave up. There's just too much filler shit you got to do to 100% it. At least when it comes to RDR2. RDR1 is more manageable as you can get 100% pretty easy, sadly I have to do some things yet to complete it, and I can't be bothered lol. 

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I tried 100 percenting RDR 1 and 2, but gave up. There's just too much filler shit you got to do to 100% it. At least when it comes to RDR2. RDR1 is more manageable as you can get 100% pretty easy, sadly I have to do some things yet to complete it, and I can't be bothered lol. 

What actually did you find so hard and frustrating when it comes to playing Red Dead Redemption 2? 

On 2/22/2022 at 9:07 PM, Kane99 said:

I definitely prefer Red Dead Redemption 2 over Red Dead Redemption 1. There was so much to play for in Red Dead Redemption 2 for me. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The new editions comes with improvement, that's exactly what it is with RDR-1 and RDR-2. 

Yeah, in my opinion, Red Dead Redemption 2 is a series that came out better than its first one and I really love it.