Register Now
The Blackangel

The one item you never got

On 2/23/2022 at 1:22 AM, Boblee said:

What actually did you find so hard and frustrating when it comes to playing Red Dead Redemption 2? 

Nothing in particular, I just didn't care to finish it. Just don't have the time, and with the amount of stuff you have to do, I felt it wasn't worth it. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, in my opinion, Red Dead Redemption 2 is a series that came out better than its first one and I really love it. 

Better in terms of a few things, but RDR1 still has better horse mechanics, undead nightmare and less weighty controls. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Nothing in particular, I just didn't care to finish it. Just don't have the time, and with the amount of stuff you have to do, I felt it wasn't worth it. 

Better in terms of a few things, but RDR1 still has better horse mechanics, undead nightmare and less weighty controls. 

To each and their own choices. Some gamers find Red Dead Redemption 2 better while some prefer Red Dead Redemption 1. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Rockstar had everything riding on the game when they had it developed, so it's why it was exactly how we got it. 

When I witness good thing I stop by to appreciate it. Rockstar did their best with RDR games, I applaud them for making the two games, the gameplay and story mode is second to none. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I witness good thing I stop by to appreciate it. Rockstar did their best with RDR games, I applaud them for making the two games, the gameplay and story mode is second to none. 

They had to do well on the game and it's why they had it the way it came out. Let's see what happens after they are done with GTA 6. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

They had to do well on the game and it's why they had it the way it came out. Let's see what happens after they are done with GTA 6. 

The truth of the matter is that I'm very convinced that GTA 6 is definitely going to answer all the questions that's being kept for it. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, I hope more not the same with their GTA production. Just that the recent trilogy development dented their progress a little. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Exactly, I hope more not the same with their GTA production. Just that the recent trilogy development dented their progress a little. 

Personally for me, I have already moved on from what Grove Street Games did with making of GTA trilogy. 

On 2/26/2022 at 9:44 PM, Head_Hunter said:

GTA trilogy is an old cause. Most gamers have moved on from it and in anticipation to getting something better from GTA 6.

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's already forgotten, we are just hoping Rockstar clean up the shit, by making GTA 6 one of the best in it's franchise series history. 

They will definitely clean it up quite alright. It's the only thing that I believe they are very concerned right now. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

They will definitely clean it up quite alright. It's the only thing that I believe they are very concerned right now. 

Very good, they should be very concerned about it know, it was simply a bad feelings for many games around their underperformed GTA trilogy. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

GTA trilogy is an old cause. Most gamers have moved on from it and in anticipation to getting something better from GTA 6.

Why am still ruining or lamenting on the game is the amount of money I spent on the game, and at the end it came back to hurt me. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Why am still ruining or lamenting on the game is the amount of money I spent on the game, and at the end it came back to hurt me. 

We are a victim of what happened with the game, we can't kill ourselves but move on to the next big one.