Register Now
The Blackangel

The one item you never got

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

If I am going for a bike in a modern day racing then I'll go for; KTM RC16' will definitely be my best pick. 

I don't really know much about the best racing bikes out there. But I believe that KTM RC16 is going to be good addition to the mix. 

47 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I don't really know much about the best racing bikes out there. But I believe that KTM RC16 is going to be good addition to the mix. 

Yes, it's a quality bike when it's comes to motorcycle racing game. I couldn't unlock it during my time playing motorcycle GP game early last year, even when I tried hard. That's the one option of bike I wouldn't reject both in real life and in gaming. 

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I would prefer this chopper.

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow, this looks so cool by all standards. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

If I can make an exception for such kind of bikes, it's definitely going to be Ghost Rider chopper bike for for. 

712316037_images(13).jpeg.68b5e72b6396c4b5f13be645ca0733fd.jpeg

This is too creepy for me. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not much of a bike fan after my accident with it 20 years ago. But I would fancy having this. 

I thought there that I was the only one who's got a phobia after having an accident... It's me and ship. I can never enter any one at all. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I thought there that I was the only one who's got a phobia after having an accident... It's me and ship. I can never enter any one at all. 

After being sexually assaulted by a ship steward, I can't and won't get on a ship ever again.

As for bikes, as long as you don't have suicide handles, you're good with me.

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, like any time when I see a bike, the flashes of the bike accident keeps coming back to me and it's not a good one.