Register Now
The Blackangel

The one item you never got

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, like any time when I see a bike, the flashes of the bike accident keeps coming back to me and it's not a good one. 

Yes of course, it's supposed to be happen like that to you especially when it's something of near death experience. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You shouldn't think much about the past experience that caused you pains to avoid suffering PTSD disease due to series of flashbacks remembering your past weird experiences in life. 

That's not as easy as you'd think. People with PTSD likely revisit their trauma on a daily basis. Soldiers for example probably deal with daily issues stemming from their time at war or in the army. People who have been abused and hurt will likely be thinking about that daily as well. People with PTSD have to control it for the rest of their life. 

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

No offense but, you don't really understand what PTSD is do you?

It's very obvious that he's not really intimated on the subject. He must be reading it wrong and it's quite funny for me a little bit. 

@Justin11here is a little on what PTSD is all about

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/ptsd/what-is-ptsd

18 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Thanks for sharing the link to the meaning of PTSD, I already know what I said when I mentioned about PTSD. 

I know it's simply a disorder that affects our mental health due to series dreadful past events running in the mind. 

You're welcome. Learning is a daily routine for me, so it's not a big deal to help you out with this one. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I know it's simply a disorder that affects our mental health due to series dreadful past events running in the mind. 

There's nothing simple about PTSD. The trauma those of us with it went through is beyond anything the general populace can think of. Victims of child abuse, rape, war, brutality, and incest are just the beginning of those with it. I was beaten every day of my life until my sperm donor died when I was 18. I was reminded every day of my life how worthless I am and that my egg donor wished that she had aborted me. My uncle tried to kill me when I was 2. I went through pure hell in the Marines. And that's only the beginning.

I also know a guy who was raped by his biological father.

These aren't simple things. The vast majority can't afford the cost of getting help. Therapy is too expensive. A huge number of people dealing with these events in their past, and the PTSD that follows commit suicide. I know this for a fact. I know because I've seen the numbers and also because I've tried more times than I care to admit.

So don't ever call it simple.

7 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

There's nothing simple about PTSD. The trauma those of us with it went through is beyond anything the general populace can think of. Victims of child abuse, rape, war, brutality, and incest are just the beginning of those with it. I was beaten every day of my life until my sperm donor died when I was 18. I was reminded every day of my life how worthless I am and that my egg donor wished that she had aborted me. My uncle tried to kill me when I was 2. I went through pure hell in the Marines. And that's only the beginning.

These aren't simple things. The vast majority can't afford the cost of getting help. Therapy is too expensive. A huge number of people dealing with these events in their past, and the PTSD that follows commit suicide. I know this for a fact. I know because I've seen the numbers and also because I've tried more times than I care to admit.

Now, I've known the reasons behind your statement. It isn't easy at all to digest such kind of traumatic past times. You really underwent hell not just persecution of the highest order. Even your uncle who ought to help you, take care of you, is simply hitting you up simply wanting to see your back. That's totally ridiculous, I know as a child, their is nothing one knows that should prompt such hatred. But please, how did you know at 2, that your uncle hit you up mercilessly? 

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Sometimes I ask myself why humans beings so flawed and wicked to their fellow human beings. Behaving like animals towards their own blood in ways that sends a cold shiver down the spine. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sometimes I ask myself why humans beings so flawed and wicked to their fellow human beings. Behaving like animals towards their own blood in ways that sends a cold shiver down the spine. 

Seriously, that's why I don't really have much trust in humans. Some animals are better than us, sorry to say that but it's the truth. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's just the norm. It's nothing unusual, so I don't get why it bothers you this way when everyone goes through it.

Even though I never been treated by my relatives so harshly, it doesn't mean that, others are simply having it easy. Life is strange, their is nothing new that never repeated before. If I notice any strange attitude from friends, family members I wouldn't stay closer to them. Now you're grown 'The Black Angel, even like a mother, I believe such kind of horrendous oppressions you suffered back then, wouldn't come to you from your own family members. 

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Because I wasn't asleep. Why wouldn't I know that he threw me into a cold swimming pool?

That's bizarre your uncle threw you at cold damn swimming pool, such is heartless. Didn't you report him to your parents or guardian who cared for you then?