Register Now
The Blackangel

The one item you never got

Just now, Justin11 said:

That's bizarre your uncle threw you at cold damn swimming pool, such is heartless. Didn't you report him to your parents or guardian who cared for you then? 

Yeah. I went to my sperm donor crying. He called me a pussy and hit me in the head with a board. I woke up a day or so later in the dog house. Our dog had drug me in there to clean me up, and to protect me as well.

2 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Yeah. I went to my sperm donor crying. He called me a pussy and hit me in the head with a board. I woke up a day or so later in the dog house. Our dog had drug me in there to clean me up, and to protect me as well.

That means your dog cared for you more than your sperm donor (Father) who didn't care for you? 

What really made your dad to hate you that way? Does it mean he impregnated your mom out of weird luck? 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That means your dog cared for you more than your sperm donor (Father) who didn't care for you? 

What really made your dad to hate you that way? Does it mean he impregnated your mom out of weird luck? 

Don't know, and at this point, don't care. He's been dead for 22 years, and all I have to say is good riddance.

Now let's quit talking about me and get back on topic.

14 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Don't know, and at this point, don't care. He's been dead for 22 years, and all I have to say is good riddance.

Now let's quit talking about me and get back on topic.

Okay, let's get back on track of the discussion. 

I know you're a RDR-2 super player, which of the items you're lacking and craved to unlock? 

I've never gotten all the legendary animals. Nor have I gotten all the legendary fish. There's also some animals that I just absolutely can't find to fill out my compendium. I can't in the main part of the story, both in the US and Guarma. I can't in the epilogue. I just can't find the bastards no matter where I look.

15 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

It's just the norm. It's nothing unusual, so I don't get why it bothers you this way when everyone goes through it.

It shouldn't be like that but it's how we see it and it's why it bothers me. Scientifically, we are the better species but in reality we are the worst. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Even though I never been treated by my relatives so harshly, it doesn't mean that, others are simply having it easy. Life is strange, their is nothing new that never repeated before. If I notice any strange attitude from friends, family members I wouldn't stay closer to them. Now you're grown 'The Black Angel, even like a mother, I believe such kind of horrendous oppressions you suffered back then, wouldn't come to you from your own family members. 

Human beings will always have you in awe of the horrors they are capable of inflicting on others when presented with the chance of doing so. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Human beings will always have you in awe of the horrors they are capable of inflicting on others when presented with the chance of doing so. 

Yeah, before they'll inflict such kind of misery on me, I wouldn't stay close. Because, my safety matters most to me. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's why you can never read human minds, I can only use my imagination common sense to study, but still I wouldn't get it all. 

Your mind alone can't even comprehend what humans are capable of doing except for what only you are capable of doing. 

Right now I'm in Guarma, and trying to get all 3 boas, but the Red Tail Boa is refusing to spawn. I've gone to the spot that every single thing I have checked to find is has recommended, but the bastard isn't showing up. I have the Sunglow and Rainbow boas. But the Red Tail is refusing to appear. It's driving me nuts. After I get it, I have one more animal to get that is exclusive to Guarma. It's a Blue Footed Booby. The damn bird almost never wants to show up. But I'm not leaving the island until I have them all in my compendium.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Right now I'm in Guarma, and trying to get all 3 boas, but the Red Tail Boa is refusing to spawn. I've gone to the spot that every single thing I have checked to find is has recommended, but the bastard isn't showing up. I have the Sunglow and Rainbow boas. But the Red Tail is refusing to appear. It's driving me nuts. After I get it, I have one more animal to get that is exclusive to Guarma. It's a Blue Footed Booby. The damn bird almost never wants to show up. But I'm not leaving the island until I have them all in my compendium.

To be very honest with you, the bird is the biggest pain in the ass there, the wait for it is really killing and frustrating. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Your mind alone can't even comprehend what humans are capable of doing except for what only you are capable of doing. 

Sure, because I aren't the God the maker. I am a human just using my psychological prowess to try and read the mind in my best little way. 

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

It's that kind of determination that's definitely going get you out of getting all them done. How are enjoying the view of Mexico at that stage?