Register Now
NightmareFarm

Most underrated games that came out last year?

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

I think such kind of high demands have made the supply of the console to be low, the demand is just very high. That's why you're seeing PS5 out of stock, all the time due to what Sony tries to add to the game, causing much delay since they couldn't fix all of them on time. 

Yeah, that's actually true. Sony need to balance up the markets demand for Playstation 5 before working on any new products. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's actually true. Sony need to balance up the markets demand for Playstation 5 before working on any new products. 

Yes, I just hope they make the distribution quicker and not producing limited number of PS5 in the market. It is causing some gamers frustration who needs the PS5 urgent. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, I just hope they make the distribution quicker and not producing limited number of PS5 in the market. It is causing some gamers frustration who needs the PS5 urgent. 

The problem is that the gaming console isn't even available because if it was, they wouldn't be delaying it. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

The problem is that the gaming console isn't even available because if it was, they wouldn't be delaying it. 

That's true exactly as you've said Buffy. Not everyone can afford such high amount of $1,000+ and closer to $2,000 for a single console. For me to afford $250 for my current PS4 took me time to make out the moment. So, tell me, why won't it cause for delay when the price is too high for average gamers? 

25 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

You actually can have both, the physical version runs both digital and physical discs its not really a headache, its a very simple choice dude. 

I know that very well and it's even why I ask him if he thinks they aren't capable of making such system? 

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah I think he was under the impresion that the physical version couldnt run digital games.

Yeah, although I wouldn't blame him too much since he's yet to own or play on Playstation 5. He would know better when he gets one. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, although I wouldn't blame him too much since he's yet to own or play on Playstation 5. He would know better when he gets one. 

You dont need to own a ps5 to know that, every console since the ps3 has had the capability to run physical and digital games

10 hours ago, kingpotato said:

You dont need to own a ps5 to know that, every console since the ps3 has had the capability to run physical and digital games

Yeah, that's true, I was merely trying to stress the point for him when it comes to what the console PS5 can do and not do. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's true, I was merely trying to stress the point for him when it comes to what the console PS5 can do and not do. 

Playstation 5 is the Apex of consoles now and every gamer wants to get one because of how good it is when it comes to gaming.