Register Now
Heatman

Happy Birthday Playstation 2 @22 years

5 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

The work done through Playstation 2 by Sony was on a different level. More like they came to realize, then, that the gaming communities will have a major boost. 

They virtually gave their all with that Playstation 2 console. The games that are playable on the system says it all. 

11 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

The work done through Playstation 2 by Sony was on a different level. More like they came to realize, then, that the gaming communities will have a major boost. 

It's so bad that no new games are developed for PlayStation 2 because if they do, most gamers will stick to it. 

47 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I really can't forget the Guitar Hero game I played on PS2 around 2008. It was amazing, one of the few options back then that amused me. Activision blizzard and neversoft tried in in developing the guitar video game. 

Those were the days when Activision Blizzard really cared about their fans more when it comes to the kind of games then develop. 

I remembered the guitar game, a friend of mine in high elementary school recommended the game, which was around 2008 too, but earlier 2008, it was a blast on PS2 then. I love playing guitar, recreating it with video game was a fantastic moment never to forget. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's so bad that no new games are developed for PlayStation 2 because if they do, most gamers will stick to it. 

Most gamers still have their Playstation 2 and can even abandon the other consoles to play on this PS 2 since they know the quality of gaming on it is on a different level.

3 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I know about reverse playability.  Even though I have a '97 PlayStation, it's easier to play NBA Live '03 on my PS3s.

I never really got enough playing time with Playstation 3. It's the only PS that I didn't have much experience with. 

On 3/22/2022 at 4:10 AM, Family sedan said:

I know about reverse playability.  Even though I have a '97 PlayStation, it's easier to play NBA Live '03 on my PS3s.

Yeah, that's why some gamers are more interested in making use of a particular console for its backwards playability. 

15 hours ago, Family sedan said:

You should get at least one.  I definitely recommend it.  If you get one properly equipped it can play discs of all the first three PlayStations.

It's not going to be a good playing strategy for me to be drifting back to Playstation 3 now. 

On 3/21/2022 at 10:47 PM, Heatman said:

Those were the days when Activision Blizzard really cared about their fans more when it comes to the kind of games then develop. 

Sure, I really the game back then, because I love playing the guitar. I believe now that Microsoft have taken over, the studio will get better, producing excellent games.