Register Now
Heatman

Happy Birthday Playstation 2 @22 years

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Microsoft company should revive the company and restore back it's past glory days to produce similar games that made the moments in the past. 

That's for sure what they are going to do. Once their existing contract gets taken care of, they will be good to go. 

On 3/24/2022 at 9:30 AM, Heatman said:

That's for sure what they are going to do. Once their existing contract gets taken care of, they will be good to go. 

I believe that Microsoft can make any decision as the frontrunner of the company, because they purchased Activision blizzard outrightly. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I believe that Microsoft can make any decision as the frontrunner of the company, because they purchased Activision blizzard outrightly. 

Yeah, the $70 billion dollars purchase deal is the biggest in the gaming industry for now. I'm not sure if it's going to be broken soon. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Humor me on the kind of taste that you have got in gaming that's a little bit weird and normal at the same time? 

Sometimes I play Tony Hawk games just to see buildings and hear good music.  Sometimes I'll create players in NBA Live games and name them after race car drivers.  This is not gaming related, but I love Corvair vans.  I actually dream of someone covering the theme song to NASCAR Racing 2.

On 3/24/2022 at 9:30 AM, Heatman said:

They have all the power to change things in the game as long as they see it fit. I believe that they will consider all possible options before doing anything. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

PS2 is hardly talked around this days ever since PS4 and PS5 came into existence. It is still available in some online and offline stores. 

In our hood, some kids and even adults, I do play sometimes, play the Playstation 2. It's one of those consoles that was well welcomed by the gaming community. 

On 3/25/2022 at 3:56 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, the $70 billion dollars purchase deal is the biggest in the gaming industry for now. I'm not sure if it's going to be broken soon. 

Such amount is too much dude, it will take time for it to repeat itself again in the future. Unless, Nintendo wants to sell their company. 

On 3/25/2022 at 3:56 PM, Boblee said:

It wouldn't be in a very long time. No one ever saw that coming and it's going to impact on the gaming industry for years. 

On 3/26/2022 at 10:41 PM, Knight Barida said:

In our hood, some kids and even adults, I do play sometimes, play the Playstation 2. It's one of those consoles that was well welcomed by the gaming community. 

It trended in the past, such is a long story now. Now the new gen consoles have killed the vibes of PS2, it's just an old console xD.