Register Now
Heatman

Happy Birthday Playstation 2 @22 years

It's 22 years old and I thought it was far older then that 😛 Still makes be feel even older now.  XD, Back when you if you looked up cheats it wasn't on a smart phone. You either printed out a screen shot of the website, copy pasted the chests you wanted into Notepad and printed, or had a notebook of gaming cheats and wrote those down

11 hours ago, Darth said:

It's crazy to think how far we have come in terms of the consoles, the games, and the gaming companies themselves. 22 years is an amazing achievement and I can't wait to enjoy the PlayStation brand for a long time!

Seriously, it's been an amazing experience so far with the PlayStation brand. Are we looking forward to Playstation 6 when we are done with PS5 😉

On 3/5/2022 at 11:49 AM, Darth said:

It's crazy to think how far we have come in terms of the consoles, the games, and the gaming companies themselves. 22 years is an amazing achievement and I can't wait to enjoy the PlayStation brand for a long time!

Yeah - so many memories with the PS2. Devil May Cry, Primal, Need For Speed Underground, Fifa and so many other games. I feel kinda old lol.

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I really enjoyed DMC on PS2 more especially including then PES series, and not now it suddenly changed to F2P. 

Yeah - they went down the microtransaction route but I'm not surprised - after all, this is Konami we are talking about. They always ruin their best franchises.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - they went down the microtransaction route but I'm not surprised - after all, this is Konami we are talking about. They always ruin their best franchises.

It's in their blood to follow that pattern and it's been like that for ages now and it's never going to be changing anytime soon.