Register Now
Heatman

Happy Birthday Playstation 2 @22 years

9 hours ago, egghead said:

Yes. I wanted to limit my gaming time.

Once you can't deal with all these pressure that comes with your constant gaming, it's definitely better to look for ways to tune it down. 

22 minutes ago, egghead said:

I would have never limited my game time if I decided to become a full time gamer. However, I game mainly for relaxation.

When you have already sold your Playstation 4 console just to cut down on your gaming time. Becoming a full time gamer isn't your thing now. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's his choice, he can quit gaming entirely if he wants. Their is a difference between real gamers and those who game to do away with some level of boredom. 

No plans to quit gaming! I play to do away with some level of boredom. I think a lot of gamer cannot generate income from their gaming activity and at one point in their life they will have to focus on other income generating activities.

5 hours ago, egghead said:

No plans to quit gaming! I play to do away with some level of boredom. I think a lot of gamer cannot generate income from their gaming activity and at one point in their life they will have to focus on other income generating activities.

I get that some people would say that they can quit games and start doing more of movies but when you aren't involved in the decision making like you are when playing games, doing movies gets boring on the long run. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes of course, there was a PS2 version of Gran Turismo 2. The system was backward compatible. 

Now, you get to see one of the biggest reasons why I don't write off Playstation 2 easily. It's the most complex but complete PS. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Now, you get to see one of the biggest reasons why I don't write off Playstation 2 easily. It's the most complex but complete PS. 

The work done through Playstation 2 by Sony was on a different level. More like they came to realize, then, that the gaming communities will have a major boost.