Register Now
Jayson

Who uses a video game system to watch movies?

I don't but that's because my TV has the entertainment apps installed on it already. So it's just easier for me to watch movies through the TV apps rather than using the apps through my consoles. 

I don't think I've ever watched a DVD using my PlayStation either. I haven't bought a DVD in a very, very long time!

Edited by Darth

I prefer playing audios more using my console than watching films or movies with it. It wouldn't sound so ethical, because i bought it mainly for gaming. I have few short comedies on it, but it's been long I watched those comedies on my PS4. 

2 hours ago, egghead said:

I have a gaming laptop and I also watch movies or youtube. In fact my laptop is a multi purpose device.

That's the best to combine with movies and game. But still, I really don't have time to spend plenty on movies, I watch once in a blue moon lol. 

Using a PC for that is favourable, because you need to download movies through the internet, or take from a fellow PC user, and combine it with gaming too. I know it wouldn't everyday for movies on my PC, even gaming too, but definitely I'll play more games than watching movies. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's the best to combine with movies and game. But still, I really don't have time to spend plenty on movies, I watch once in a blue moon lol. 

I can always find time for movies. I watch movies not only for entertainment but also to learn. You can watch historical movies and know about history without reading books

4 hours ago, egghead said:

I can always find time for movies. I watch movies not only for entertainment but also to learn. You can watch historical movies and know about history without reading books

You're right too. Most of my weekends is used for entertainment, their is no time I'll be around gaming and internet with all my time, I need some refreshment too and around movies and watching soccer matches. 

I never connected my console to any of the streaming channels before, I will love to do that, only to stream live football matches on my PS4 through WiFi connection. I think I might start tomorrow, on a blockbuster match between Manchester City and Liverpool.