Register Now
Prof elohstar

Xena

On 4/7/2022 at 3:38 PM, killamch89 said:

I knew of the series and the game but I don't remember really playing it if I'm being honest. What was it like? How long did it take you to finish it?

Am not sure exactly but I think it takes me around 3 months to complete Xena. It was really an interesting game. In the game you have to kill enemies and rescue innocent citizens.

On 4/7/2022 at 3:25 PM, egghead said:

I don't know Xena, I never owned playsation 1. I am not sure if this was available in playstation4.

Do you mind if I ask why you bothered to comment then?

Anyhow, I actually didn't know there was a Xena tie in game either, but from what I see here it looks surprisingly decent.

On 4/14/2022 at 2:56 AM, Shagger said:

Do you mind if I ask why you bothered to comment then?

Isn't this a discussion board where I am free to say that I don't know the game or never played the game? Do I need to be a gamer who plays 12 hours a day to leave comments here?

I did got to play XENA: Warrior Princess on Playstation 2 and it's was an intriguing game. I liked the melee battle style used in the game. Even though it's been a long time since I played the game, the memories I had with the game is still intact with me. 

On 3/14/2022 at 6:56 PM, Prof elohstar said:

Anyone remember playing Xena on PlayStation 1. Xena Is one beautiful game I played on pS1 and I also completed it. Who else played Xena?

I didn't play it on play station 1 but I was a big fan of the movie and I watched every season of it. Don't you think that Sony should try bringing back this game on latest play station I feel gamers would really love to have it again.

On 4/11/2022 at 11:57 AM, Prof elohstar said:

Am not sure exactly but I think it takes me around 3 months to complete Xena. It was really an interesting game. In the game you have to kill enemies and rescue innocent citizens.

Okay mate - thanks for the heads up.