Register Now
Prof elohstar

FIFA 99

On 4/7/2022 at 3:28 PM, killamch89 said:

I did play Fifa 99 - One of my favorite players of all time Dennis Bergkamp was on the cover. This brings back so much memories - I also loved the song by Fatboy.

On 4/7/2022 at 3:28 PM, killamch89 said:

I did play Fifa 99 - One of my favorite players of all time Dennis Bergkamp was on the cover. This brings back so much memories - I also loved the song by Fatboy.

Good to know I took you back to memory lane. Dennis Bergkamp of Arsenal, I think he has 19 frequency on freekick. 

I played every FIFA series game starting from 06 till FIFA 20. I didn't proceed with 21 and 22, due to micro-transactions in them and the way EA keeps repeating same features. I wouldn't go back to FIFA 99 either because it's outdated, I don't have a PS1 nor PS2 for it. 

On 4/17/2022 at 4:21 PM, DoABarrelRoll said:

This game for the time have a good soundtrack. Winning Elleven is better, but is a good game nonetheless.

I miss this day of N64 and Ps1 era.

It's a shame that Winning Eleven isn't what it used to be today and it's all down to the eFootball practices. FIFA is all we have now. 

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

I never played FIFA 99 I don't own a gaming console then but i play FIFA 06 which was available on my PlayStation 2.

Which platform you played FIFA 99 on? I think it is compatible on PS1, but PS2 have been in existence during that time too. I'll be doing research which of the platforms are compatible with the FIFA 99. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Which platform you played FIFA 99 on? I think it is compatible on PS1, but PS2 have been in existence during that time too. I'll be doing research which of the platforms are compatible with the FIFA 99. 

He said he never played FIFA 99, can't you see that before asking him the same question again?