Register Now
Jayson

YouTube Channels About Gaming

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

As I said in the past, we don't care if we get any kind of following at all. We're just doing it for fun. If we get subscribers, great. If we don't, that's fine too. We enjoy it, so we're going to keep doing it. There's even some times that we're both narrating some games together.

I'm definitely sure that in the future, the followers will come in handy. You shouldn't turn it down but don't be obsessed with it that's all. 

Just now, The Blackangel said:

We have no intention of turning anyone down if they want to subscribe. But it's not our main goal either.

You can count me in on wanting to subscribe. So, feel free to send me the channel here or Pchat. 

Thanks. 

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

As I said in the past, we don't care if we get any kind of following at all. We're just doing it for fun. If we get subscribers, great. If we don't, that's fine too. We enjoy it, so we're going to keep doing it. There's even some times that we're both narrating some games together.

You can share your YouTube video link anytime you want, I believe some members here will assist you with views and subs to help you grow gradually, even if you don't need much of it. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You can share your YouTube video link anytime you want, I believe some members here will assist you with views and subs to help you grow gradually, even if you don't need much of it. 

I will be part of the first members to check the YouTube channel out. I like anything that relates to gaming since gaming is one of the hobbies that I got.

2 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I will be part of the first members to check the YouTube channel out. I like anything that relates to gaming since gaming is one of the hobbies that I got.

Some of the games she plays are among my top played games as well, so being subscribed to the channel will be good idea. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

You can count me in on wanting to subscribe. So, feel free to send me the channel here or Pchat. 

Thanks. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

5 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Since the 3 of you are showing interest, here it is. Check the about section. It explains a bit about how the channel is going to be working.

2 Chix Gaming

3 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Since the 3 of you are showing interest, here it is. Check the about section. It explains a bit about how the channel is going to be working.

2 Chix Gaming

I have just subscribed to the channel. You have 7 subscribers now and hopefully it's going to grow more. 

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

2 Chix Gaming

I will help you and share the channel link on my business page on Facebook. I'm very sure of that one to being with. 

15 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I subscribed too, I believe when she visit her channel she'll see improved subscribers list. I wish her YouTube channel success. 

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

2 Chix Gaming

You've earned a new subscriber to your channel. I will be looking at how to convince my friends to join up too in order to give you the support that you need.

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

You've earned a new subscriber to your channel. I will be looking at how to convince my friends to join up too in order to give you the support that you need.

Good job. You're all doing so well. We should always have our backs here. It's what VGR represent.