Register Now
NightmareFarm

How would you rank pokemon gens?

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't know what you're talking about with the generation of Pokémon series games. 

Pokemon games are classified into generations. Gen 1 being Pokemon red, blue, yellow. Gen 2 being gold, silver, crystal. Gen 3 being ruby, sapphire, emerald, fire red, leaf green, etc. 

2 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

Pokemon games are classified into generations. Gen 1 being Pokemon red, blue, yellow. Gen 2 being gold, silver, crystal. Gen 3 being ruby, sapphire, emerald, fire red, leaf green, etc. 

That's the first time I learned about this, thanks dear. I've taken it into notice, now i know about the generations of Pokémon series. 

On 4/16/2022 at 2:08 PM, Justin11 said:

I don't know what you're talking about with the generation of Pokémon series games. 

If you didnt knew then why did you even replied to this topic? Why didnt you just googled it first?

Anyway... gen 5, gen 3, gen 4 , gen 6, gen 2, gen 1 and gen 7 Thats as far as I have played

13 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

If you didnt knew then why did you even replied to this topic? Why didnt you just googled it first?

Anyway... gen 5, gen 3, gen 4 , gen 6, gen 2, gen 1 and gen 7 Thats as far as I have played

Gen 5 seems to be very popular nowadays. I remember several years back people relentlessly shit on it. Glad it's getting the appreciation it deserves.

21 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

He's definitely not a fan or player of Pokémon games. The question is obvious reasons enough. 

12 hours ago, kingpotato said:

There is no harm in learning a new thing even though he doesn't play the game. 

I never was hugely into pokemon, by the time it became really populair i've already hit an age where you were supposed to be acting more mature instead of being a kid, let alone playing pokemon video games. 

I'm not gonna rank the gens  but to me the original 151 pokemon are still the best. What was it called ah yes Scyther being my favourite amongst the bunch.