Register Now
Icefrost

How many hours do you play games daily?

Video games are something that's capable of keeping down for hours in a day if you give into it fully without holding back.

It's probably why a lot of people get addicted to them without knowing how it happened. It's why I always set a timer for my myself whenever I'm playing any games.

The purpose of doing that is to have something pull me back into reality when I must have lost myself in the game. 

How long do you usually play in a day? Is it always fixed or you stop whenever you feel like it? 

My daily schedule decides how long I would be able to play each day. There is no specific duration because my day's schedule aren't fixed. But I can play at least 1 hour and 30 minutes without having to worry about my schedule. 

21 hours ago, Empire said:

on most days I tend to game like two to three hours on weekeday depending if I have nothing else going or free. Weekends mostly more. Twitch streaming people. Stream and do MSFS2020 - I do MSFS202090$ of the time anyway 🙂

You're right about that on being able to play a lot more on weekends especially on Saturday.

Just like yesterday, I was able to play at least for 7 hours starting around 7:25 AM  throughout the day till I stopped playing around 9:00 PM. 

I played at intervals for the 7 hours in order not to strain myself too much all because I had the time to play more. 

I was steady online yesterday, that made me not to hold my PS4 controller for the first time since I got it. Today, their is power outage, and if it continues, then I'll skip video games for 72 hours, that will affect my average daily time devotion playing games xD.  

On 5/21/2022 at 5:57 PM, Boblee said:

I can play 6 hours in a day but that's going to in 2 hours different intervals till the day is over. 

There's no way I would put myself through the stress of playing for 6 hours straight. 

Seriously, playing for 6 straight hours would be insane for me to even think about it because it's going to wear me out. Even my back is going to feel sore for a while before it stops. You're doing well by playing at intervals. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, playing for 6 straight hours would be insane for me to even think about it because it's going to wear me out. Even my back is going to feel sore for a while before it stops. You're doing well by playing at intervals. 

I have tried playing for a longer period of time and I had a terrible headache the next day, so I knew very well that it's not something my body would take lightly. 

29 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have tried playing for a longer period of time and I had a terrible headache the next day, so I knew very well that it's not something my body would take lightly. 

They say that experience is the best teacher and I do believe that as well. When you learn the lessons the hard way, you will never forget it quickly. 

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

It depends on the day, working days maybe around an hour, sometimes none, on my days off maybe 3-4 hours, I dont play as much as I used 

It's an age thing I swear - Nowadays, I find myself wanting to sleep after 2 hours XD

I used to be addicted to gaming.  Back in the 2000's I was so addicted to GT games that I honestly don't know how I kept my friends or kept track of NASCAR or my favorite team the Boston Celtics, but somehow I did.  I guess I have more mental strength than I think I do.  I'm really not that addicted anymore.  Today I played two NBA Live '03 games with two minute quarters and decided that was enough.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's an age thing I swear - Nowadays, I find myself wanting to sleep after 2 hours XD

Sleep is always good in one's life 😂. It's why no matter what I do, once I get to feel sleepy, that thing gets suspended immediately unless I'm at the office.