Register Now
The Blackangel

If You Have A PS4.. Do This Right Now

Basically a clickbaity video explaining you how to reset your console and how to upgrade to an SSD.

There are much better sources for that, so if you're looking to upgrade your PS4 to an SSD, check out these links:

That's very instrumental,I learned something new from the video. No need purchasing a new hard drive or external memory trying to make my PS4 run smoothly when going through slow performance. Just a simple step outlined in the video is just enough to save that money. 

On 9/8/2022 at 1:21 PM, Justin11 said:

That's very instrumental,I learned something new from the video. No need purchasing a new hard drive or external memory trying to make my PS4 run smoothly when going through slow performance. Just a simple step outlined in the video is just enough to save that money. 

I've known about it since January this year. You can make your Playstation 4 run smoothly by following some of the updates outlined over there.

On 9/14/2022 at 6:17 PM, Ajibusu said:

I've known about it since January this year. You can make your Playstation 4 run smoothly by following some of the updates outlined over there.

Yes, immediately I went through the tutorial video, I got all I needed to know about PS4 when I am having issue of 'lagging. I've already saved the video using screen recording. 

On 9/16/2022 at 10:30 PM, Justin11 said:

Yes, immediately I went through the tutorial video, I got all I needed to know about PS4 when I am having issue of 'lagging. I've already saved the video using screen recording. 

Some gamers that had a similar issue with lagging made considerable success managing those things as well. I like how the video was able to explain everything in smaller details.

On 9/25/2022 at 6:30 AM, Ajibusu said:

Some gamers that had a similar issue with lagging made considerable success managing those things as well. I like how the video was able to explain everything in smaller details.

Yes, the narrator, narrated everything according, with simple tenses, that's why I was able to get the real facts. I've corrected the effects of lagging on my PS4, I'm enjoying my game like never before. 

On 9/26/2022 at 8:42 AM, Justin11 said:

Yes, the narrator, narrated everything according, with simple tenses, that's why I was able to get the real facts. I've corrected the effects of lagging on my PS4, I'm enjoying my game like never before. 

It's great that you've made these corrections now. At least, you can now enjoy most of the games on the console without having much issue.

3 hours ago, Ajibusu said:

It's great that you've made these corrections now. At least, you can now enjoy most of the games on the console without having much issue.

Yes, this why quality tutorials are helpful, when you as a content creator do it well, it will attract much viewers, solving their problem and you get long time viewers from there, that's the reason why some gaming YouTubers today attracted lots of active subscribers, due to the quality of information they offer. 

The first thing that I did was upgrade the hard drive to a 2TB model (which is now running out as well, compared to the 500GB that it came with). With the cheap prices of SSDs, it makes sense to do this as well once you upgrade the storage space as well. 

On 11/2/2022 at 9:12 PM, Syntax said:

The first thing that I did was upgrade the hard drive to a 2TB model (which is now running out as well, compared to the 500GB that it came with). With the cheap prices of SSDs, it makes sense to do this as well once you upgrade the storage space as well. 

I actually need an upgrade gor my 1TB hard drive is faulty but I need the 2TB so I can get more games.

I would check around to know if I can get the my PS 4 hard drive upgraded as well.