Register Now
Empire Of Sight

A great video on the evolution of Playstation gaming

This was such a great trip down history. I remember bugging my mum so hard to get me the PS1 and PS2. Those two defined my childhood. Games like Tekken, Mortal Kombat, God of War, Xena Warrior princess, Prince of Persia, WWE Raw Vs Smackdown, PES and FIFA! I could go on for ages. Looking back at this now, I realise how privileged my childhood was.

On 11/12/2022 at 8:33 PM, Shortie said:

This is a very neat & informative video! It's hard to believe the Playstation brand has been around for so long! I'll always be an xbox girl but there's no denying the Playstation has some cool games on it.

I like how they were able to show how well older versions of the PlayStation have aged and how PlayStation 2 is still very much relevant after more than 15 years since it's release.

This was a cool video and a great idea. I would love to see one done for other companies, such as Microsoft's XBox, or even better would be Sega, including their very first console the SG-1000 with a brief history of each console, an overview of each controller, some games w/ gameplay footage. I think that'd be so cool.

On 12/2/2022 at 10:35 PM, Smokey said:

This was a cool video and a great idea. I would love to see one done for other companies, such as Microsoft's XBox, or even better would be Sega, including their very first console the SG-1000 with a brief history of each console, an overview of each controller, some games w/ gameplay footage. I think that'd be so cool.

I would also like to see how Microsoft Xbox or Sega Genesis has Evolved.

I would certainly Check out for a video on YouTube and maybe post it here.