Jump to content
Register Now
Kane99

Games That Should Be Removed From the App Store

Recommended Posts

This reminds me a lot about the way mobile games are these days, at least when it comes to smartphones. You'll see a lot of crappy, cheap made games on the marketplace that are for free. A lot of them are just full of ads and annoying popups. It's a big reason I don't bother with most mobile games these days. 

What are some mobile games you have played that are similar to a lot of the games in the video? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good mobile games exist just they have never seen the daylight in order to find one you just gotta search on the play store until you see something good not like those games that appear in ads the good stuff can only be found if you search for them instead of them coming directly to you through ads

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/21/2022 at 7:25 AM, Empire said:

Good mobile games exist just they have never seen the daylight in order to find one you just gotta search on the play store until you see something good not like those games that appear in ads the good stuff can only be found if you search for them instead of them coming directly to you through ads

Oh for sure, there are a great deal of good mobile games out there. The big problem is, that it gets covered up by the amount of crap games and shovelware that gets released. 

It's partly why I don't bother much with mobile apps anymore, because you often end up with junk games for the most part. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not the owner of playstore, most of the game developers are putting hard work to create beautiful and exciting games. I can't just point out games that took hardwork from the developers to be removed. Unless the game isn't exciting to majority, then majority calls for action to taken, then I'll go for it to be removed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2022 at 12:08 AM, Justin11 said:

I'm not the owner of playstore, most of the game developers are putting hard work to create beautiful and exciting games. I can't just point out games that took hardwork from the developers to be removed. Unless the game isn't exciting to majority, then majority calls for action to taken, then I'll go for it to be removed. 

The developers of some of those crappy games on Playstore  are putting in no work. They are just building those games and filling it with ads just to make money and nothing more. I can't just deal with playing some of those mobile games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2022 at 6:08 AM, Ajibusu said:

The developers of some of those crappy games on Playstore  are putting in no work. They are just building those games and filling it with ads just to make money and nothing more. I can't just deal with playing some of those mobile games.

Then, Google shouldn't hesitate to close their games on their store. It is pathetic though, that they are making games with no quality just to milk money from users. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2022 at 1:08 AM, Ajibusu said:

The developers of some of those crappy games on Playstore  are putting in no work. They are just building those games and filling it with ads just to make money and nothing more. I can't just deal with playing some of those mobile games.

Oh that's nothing new really. It happens on every marketplace out there, from Xbox, Sony, Steam etc. Maybe not Nintendo as they have a better system to block out the fake/poorly made crap. There are a lot of people out there who try to swindle people by making fake/minimalistic games in order to make money. That's why that God Of War clone on Xbox got a news report, because somehow this game got onto the Xbox. 

It's especially bad on Steam, Android, Apple, etc, as I think there are a lot of people out there making fake crap just to draw a quick buck out of people. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/27/2022 at 4:05 PM, Kane99 said:

Oh that's nothing new really. It happens on every marketplace out there, from Xbox, Sony, Steam etc. Maybe not Nintendo as they have a better system to block out the fake/poorly made crap. There are a lot of people out there who try to swindle people by making fake/minimalistic games in order to make money. That's why that God Of War clone on Xbox got a news report, because somehow this game got onto the Xbox. 

It's especially bad on Steam, Android, Apple, etc, as I think there are a lot of people out there making fake crap just to draw a quick buck out of people. 

The drive to make quick money from those poorly built games is high. I wait a while to read reviews on Playstore before going ahead to download any of the games that I've played in the past.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 I don't do a lot of mobile gaming, I play only those that are popular among players. Even when when  ended up downloading crap games, i will uninstall immediately.  don't remember all those crap games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...