Register Now
DylanC

What are your favourite indie games of all-time?

On 4/14/2022 at 8:42 AM, Justin11 said:

Stardew valley remains the best for me, I have it on my PS4 currently. 

Anyone who's an indie game lover that haven't played Stardew valley is yet to get the real taste of what indie games is all about. 

18 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Anyone who's an indie game lover that haven't played Stardew valley is yet to get the real taste of what indie games is all about. 

You're correct, that game is one of the best I die games around. When I first saw the review I was very thrilled which made me going for the game. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're correct, that game is one of the best I die games around. When I first saw the review I was very thrilled which made me going for the game. 

I have watched the trailer of Stardew valley but I'm yet to get the game but I have plans for that before the year runs out and it's going to be on my Nintendo Switch. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have watched the trailer of Stardew valley but I'm yet to get the game but I have plans for that before the year runs out and it's going to be on my Nintendo Switch. 

The price of the game is valued at $37, which is the market value, it might differ with some stores, due to their own rate. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The price of the game is valued at $37, which is the market value, it might differ with some stores, due to their own rate. 

The money is my problem at all for getting the game but deciding to do so and I have done that. I will purchase the game. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

The money is my problem at all for getting the game but deciding to do so and I have done that. I will purchase the game. 

Stardew valley is definitely worth it at $37 as far as I'm concerned. I didn't pause to think about it twice when I wanted to get the game. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

I understand your point, you can still make out the money if the game is truly on your wishlist, you can begin saving up I believe within a month you should get it because you are earning more than that monthly in all that you do. 

I had to ask my brother his pick on the best Indie games that he's been playing for a while now and he gave me the following three;

1. Furi 

2. Rogue Legacy 

3. The Blinding of Isaac : Rebirth 

Indie games have always lived to it's billing, even if their is still presence of bugs or glitches in their games, but not obvious like we have in open world games that are always bug masters. I love; Hades, Dead cells, and Stardew valley. 

My favorite of them all would be Stardew valley. It's one of the Indie videos games that I have never been bored to play. Another one would be Devil Daggers, a one level first person shooter game where you battle enemies as skulls and flying snakes. 

3 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

My favorite of them all would be Stardew valley. It's one of the Indie videos games that I have never been bored to play. Another one would be Devil Daggers, a one level first person shooter game where you battle enemies as skulls and flying snakes. 

I remember Devil Daggers, what a surreal experience that was. I think the longest I was able to last was about a minute or so. I don't know about games where you're doomed the moment you start playing and it's all about just about lasting as long as you can, I personally find it hard to motivate myself to play games like that. Not that I don't understand the appeal because I do. I would even go so far as to say everyone should try Devil Daggers at least once. It looks great and the atmosphere is just as daunting as the gameplay itself.

2 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I remember Devil Daggers, what a surreal experience that was. I think the longest I was able to last was about a minute or so. I don't know about games where you're doomed the moment you start playing and it's all about just about lasting as long as you can, I personally find it hard to motivate myself to play games like that. Not that I don't understand the appeal because I do. I would even go so far as to say everyone should try Devil Daggers at least once. It looks great and the atmosphere is just as daunting as the gameplay itself.

I celebrated like I had won a lottery the very first time I lasted 5 minutes in the game. It was that difficult. I would add the game among the most difficult games I have ever played.