Register Now
Demon_skeith

Find annoying?

2 hours ago, Joant73 said:

Overabundance of "fetch" quests and janky combat.

I'm weird. I actually don't mind fetch quests or "go here and kill this thing" quests, personally. Can totally understand why other people - like yourself - don't like them, though.

Bad care of games and/or consoles often leads to situations where the game stops.  I mean, you know situations where your game CD is scratched or your cartridge (for those older consoles) is having problems - so you have to blow on the game.  

Who has experienced this?

Edited by Jayson

On 9/28/2018 at 2:33 AM, DylanC said:

I'm weird. I actually don't mind fetch quests or "go here and kill this thing" quests, personally. Can totally understand why other people - like yourself - don't like them, though.

Agreed.
Load times suck.

I'm playing the game because I'm amped. And when I'm amped I'm amped.

If they can't cater to that, I may just turn it off when I lose interest.

So that's annoying.

On 10/15/2018 at 3:30 PM, Jayson said:

Bad care of games and/or consoles often leads to situations where the game stops.  I mean, you know situations where your game CD is scratched or your cartridge (for those older consoles) is having problems - so you have to blow on the game.  

Who has experienced this?

The garage N64 I've alluded to in other posts does that.

Sometimes it just doesn't turn on.

Pain. 😞

3 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Unskippable cutscenes, dialogue or intro screens. I prefer going straight to the action sometimes, especially if I'm simply replaying a game and have seen everything before.

Actually yes, add this to my list as well.

I skip intros and cut scenes as a matter of routine. I mean, maybe if I am really invested I'll watch them - but I'm rarely invested in a game to that extent.
If I wanna kick back and watch something, I have NetFlix.

25 minutes ago, MegaphoneStallone said:

Actually yes, add this to my list as well.

I skip intros and cut scenes as a matter of routine. I mean, maybe if I am really invested I'll watch them - but I'm rarely invested in a game to that extent.
If I wanna kick back and watch something, I have NetFlix.

I like watching them the first time playing. But yeah, at least have the option of skipping.

39 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

Ads in AAA releases.

What's that? Only Street Fighter V does it? Yeah, well, you know that the money grubbers will attempt to do it later anyways

I saw that. And I believe they are rewarding users with better items if they do watch ads. So basically they are trying to force you to watch the ads or you will end up having bad items and falling behind other players. It's disgusting that we are having to pay high prices for these AAA games and they have to suffer even more. It's not going to do down well and hopefully the developers get some backlash so that other developers are slightly put off.