Register Now
Jerlene

How much water do you drink?

This is something my girlfriend is always asking me to do. She says I don't drink enough water and she's right. I don't drink any water. I really need to change that. I'm more of a soda person. It's so bad that I feel sick if I don't have soda.

A gallon?? Wow. I could not do that. It's hard enough for me to try and drink an entire glass of water. I just can't stand that it tastes like nothing. lol I really like flavor. I know I need to start drinking more water though so I need to come up with acceptable ways to do so.

I never drink enough water! I am always told by people I really need to drink more water but I never do and end up drinking tea or something instead. I guess the reason I do not drink a lot of water is because I am not overly keen on  the taste. I find water has a metallic taste rather than any actual flavour. If I do drink water I will usually go for flavoured water over just plain but then I don't know if that would have the same benefits as just plain water.

@DC - A gallon, 4 litres, really? That's really healthy for your body, keep it up. Remember not to be ill from water intoxication on the otherside, drink in moderation! I follow what the NHS and The British Heart Foundation say. Health organizations suggest you drink 2 litres a day to stay hydrated. I have been doing this for the past few years now and I find myself buying a 2 litre bottle of Spring Water and letting it cool in the fridge before experiencing the,cool, refreshing taste of ice cold water.