Register Now
kingpotato

Playstation plus vs the Xbox Live

Playstation plus gives you neat perks. Gold gives stuff that should be free, or stuff that you have to pay for to use on top of the gold subscription. But then Xbox has better sub for a $1 a month option trick and then pay $8 after a month. Also works with PC 🙂 And so you can play games on your PC also using the Xbox account. 

And of the day, It's entirely dependent on whether you like the current games. I personallysee more people with PS4 lineup a lot more than Xbox's. 

Considering my PS5 is my main console, I'll go with PS Plus since the free monthly games are slightly better. Plus, I like that Sony doesn't require you to have PS Plus to play free-to-play online games. Microsoft should do the same with Live Gold, to be honest

On 11/14/2021 at 10:02 PM, Justin11 said:

I know with time I'll experience other console gaming. I've played Xbox 360 games, but I never proceeded further to play it's latest gen versions, and also Ninetendo consoles too. 

Seriously, I wouldn't give up on playing on Xbox Series X at least before I retire from my gaming experience. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I wouldn't give up on playing on Xbox Series X at least before I retire from my gaming experience. 

No, their is no point, given up on those games. You can simply earn your way towards owning any of them in the future. 

On 10/14/2021 at 8:45 PM, Darth said:

Considering my PS5 is my main console, I'll go with PS Plus since the free monthly games are slightly better. Plus, I like that Sony doesn't require you to have PS Plus to play free-to-play online games. Microsoft should do the same with Live Gold, to be honest

Is this not budget related? Because someone that doesn't own a Ps5 won't even bother to do so. I mean what is the essence of being on Playstation Plus when you have been unable to see the Ps 5 to purchase.

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I never had experience on any of them, but as a PS lover, I'll go for PS option only if it meets my expectations, if not, never. 

Sometimes, I don't even know if there are more gamers on Playstation consoles or more on Xbox.