Register Now
kingpotato

Playstation plus vs the Xbox Live

10 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Is this not budget related? Because someone that doesn't own a Ps5 won't even bother to do so. I mean what is the essence of being on Playstation Plus when you have been unable to see the Ps 5 to purchase.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. I use the PS5 as my main gaming console so it makes sense for me to choose PS Plus for this debate. If someone doesn't have a PS5, they can still choose PS Plus since it's available on the PS4.

13 minutes ago, Darth said:

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. I use the PS5 as my main gaming console so it makes sense for me to choose PS Plus for this debate. If someone doesn't have a PS5, they can still choose PS Plus since it's available on the PS4.

I got your point now. I've resigned to fate though when it comes to getting the new Ps5. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Sometimes, I don't even know if there are more gamers on Playstation consoles or more on Xbox. 

Play station has lots of fans/users that flocks it all day, and again, with much more amazing features. 

59 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Play station has lots of fans/users that flocks it all day, and again, with much more amazing features. 

I'm sorry, but what does that even mean? There was no opinion of yourself expressed, not real point made and you didn't even address what was raised raised in the post you quoted...

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

PlayStation is more popular than Xbox, and also have more users than the Xbox too. 

...that even in itself was kind of a bland, soulless statement that didn't really address the subject matter.

Honestly, just because a new post is made, you aren't obliged to to reply with anything just so long as it's something. We value active members, but we also value quality posts. If you can't think of anything worthwhile, then it's fine and perfectly worthwhile not post anything.

Edited by Shagger

On 11/30/2018 at 5:09 PM, italianmunchiez said:

I actually think Xbox live has better games to offer, however, I still root for PlayStation all the way.

Seriously, I believe that this will always be subjective when it comes to consoles one plays with most of the time in my opinion. 

I fit you Mod, I was trying to figure out the uniqueness of play station when compared to Xbox. I've been a play station favourite for some time, without owning Xbox before. So, when it comes to Play station Plus feature, I'll choose it over Xbox Live, provided the services meets the requirements. I can't look elsewhere when Sony is making it easier for us. 

On 12/11/2018 at 1:48 PM, Shortie861 said:

I'm an xbox girl. I don't really get on with the playstation and I saw they raised their prices for Playstation Plus not long ago. I've only played a handful of games on my PS4 and I don't really bother with it personally. I find xbox gives you better games each month with their games with gold service though.  I'm hoping for the day we see cross platform play so we can play with people regardless of what console they are on.

The same thing goes with my kid brother. No matter how much I try to influence his preference towards Playstation, he never gets moved because of how he's attached to his Xbox. 

I have both, and i always download the free games from both, but as a service/most bang for your buck, I think Xbox Live is still leaps ahead of PS Plus. That's just me, though.  I have the PS Plus Premium subscription for the 'classics', but they haven't released many 'classics' yet to justify the purchase.

On 12/1/2022 at 11:58 PM, Smokey said:

I have both, and i always download the free games from both, but as a service/most bang for your buck, I think Xbox Live is still leaps ahead of PS Plus. That's just me, though.  I have the PS Plus Premium subscription for the 'classics', but they haven't released many 'classics' yet to justify the purchase.

I use the PlayStation plus and I have got a few free games from the platform.

I share an Xbox console with my friend and we have an Xbox live account already.