Register Now
Alexander.

Radio Stations

On 1/21/2019 at 6:59 AM, xXInfectedXx said:

When I was actively playing GTA 5 a few months ago, I felt like the radio stations added a special touch to the video game. What's your favorite station to listen too whilst driving in-game and why? Mine is Non-Stop Pop FM. 

Mine is West Coast talk Radio because of the hilarious commercials and talk shows. Some of the commentaries on these talk show programs legitimately had me rolling on the ground in laughter.

Yes radio stations concept was later used in many games too. Some even used TV station as concept. And in some cases it worked for them too. I guess it all depends on how you consider such tangents can be good. I remember there was tv commercial running on bioshock too. It's nice to have some of such games making use of radio and tv and then trying to blend in with the game play. 

This is a feature that has been added to Fortnite within the last year and it's an amazing feature that really does add to the game. When I am driving a vehicle, I love to have the music playing when I am playing, and I usually end up on the Power Play radio station as I feel that has the best music on that I really enjoy, and it really does give a whole different experience to the game. One thing I would like to see them do in Fortnite though with the radio station is maybe find a way to provide like Halloween and Christmas songs on the radio around that time of year. They do seem to be getting a lot of deals so who knows.

Wow, haven't played GTA in quite a while, so can't comment on my favorite radio stations. I will say anything that was comedic is up there, but also classic rock and maybe any station that features classic hip-hop etc. 

54 minutes ago, Shortie said:

This is a feature that has been added to Fortnite within the last year and it's an amazing feature that really does add to the game. When I am driving a vehicle, I love to have the music playing when I am playing, and I usually end up on the Power Play radio station as I feel that has the best music on that I really enjoy, and it really does give a whole different experience to the game. One thing I would like to see them do in Fortnite though with the radio station is maybe find a way to provide like Halloween and Christmas songs on the radio around that time of year. They do seem to be getting a lot of deals so who knows.

I felt like that feature has been around for a couple years now. Fortnite has had a radio option for a while, but maybe I'm wrong. I just got back into the series maybe last year or so. Or maybe it's been two years, idk I forget. But I think the radio option was there for a while now. 

And they might actually do Halloween themed stuff today. Not sure though as I haven't touched the game since the weekend. 

On 11/10/2022 at 12:58 PM, Empire said:

I always loved the talk radio stations in every GTA. The shit they talk about on those stations always cracks me up. Chatterbox for life. And LCHC was badass.

I would certainly start to pay more attention to whatever is going on in the radio when I play GTA.

Most times I am just cut up in the game play and completely didn't pay attention to any other thing.