• Apple OS PC
    • Linux OS PC
    • Arcades
    • Smart phone
    • Tablet
    • Virtual Reality
    • Artificial intelligence
    • Other /I'm not a gamer

For gaming I actively make use of the Android. Be it on the phone and the tablet. I can make use of the platform such as Linux for some free and cheap games. Never used Apple. And in past I am making use of the XBOX and the playstation consoles but not much actively using them these days. Mostly sticking with the android games. 

On 4/9/2019 at 7:14 PM, skyfire said:

For gaming I actively make use of the Android. Be it on the phone and the tablet. I can make use of the platform such as Linux for some free and cheap games. Never used Apple. And in past I am making use of the XBOX and the playstation consoles but not much actively using them these days. Mostly sticking with the android games. 

Do you not find that the Android Platform drains your power? Do you feel the selection of video games on the PlayStore is satisfactory? 

How do prevent the battery from over heating and your internal phone storage from becoming full? 

Concluding, would you recommend android to others? Why or why not? 

38 minutes ago, Darya said:

I've voted, out of the ones I voted for the ones I use the most are my smartphone, arcade, and Windows OS. 

Out of the three platforms you game on, which do you use the most often? Why is that? 

Isn't Arade gaming expensive nowadays? How much does it cost where you live? 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

7 minutes ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Out of the three platforms you game on, which do you use the most often? Why is that? 

Isn't Arade gaming expensive nowadays? How much does it cost where you live? 

Smartphone because it's the most accessible and I prefer the games I have on it.

It goes to show how little I game on other consoles- I'm on arcade systems a couple times a year, not everyday, mind you, because the place we go in the summer has a bunch of older arcade games that I enjoy playing.

On 4/18/2019 at 3:40 AM, xXInfectedXx said:

Do you not find that the Android Platform drains your power? Do you feel the selection of video games on the PlayStore is satisfactory? 

How do prevent the battery from over heating and your internal phone storage from becoming full? 

Concluding, would you recommend android to others? Why or why not? 

I think android phones or phones in general tend to create neck issues and eye strain. But they are pretty much good on small games. I don't compare them with the power of the console or PC games though. I'd recommend android games to those who know how to limit gaming time. 

The Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and I guess my smartphones are the ones I have spent the most time on lately. On the switch, I like playing Salmon Run, Smash and Mario Kart 8 with friends online. On the 3DS I have some games I enjoy and I am currently playing Bravely Default. And on my smartphone I like playing some of the Nintendo games as well as a few that are just newspaper kind of activities like solitaire, flow free, unblock me and word stacks.

That said I also like the PS3 and I would mind playing a bit more on the PC. The only game I seem to go back to over and over is the Sims 3. 

Edited by Kaynil

I wonder what would be the voting once the stadia is going to do with the consoles, android phones and the iOS devices. That's what I have noticed so far with the platforms these days. That's why it's better to have stadia like frameworks in near future. 

On 7/28/2022 at 5:46 AM, Empire said:

I have not even seen this poll 😜 Seems that most people that are gamers are into PC more then anything so far from the poll 😉 

A good portion of this community including myself are primarily PC gamers after all and others do also have gaming PCs outside of their consoles so it's no surprise really.

For me it's mostly PC, Xbox one and Xbox 360. I haven't touched my 360 in probably a year or two. I don't game much on my Xbox one either. Mostly use it for streaming stuff and YouTube. But my PC is where I game the most now days. 

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

A good portion of this community including myself are primarily PC gamers after all and others do also have gaming PCs outside of their consoles so it's no surprise really.

Same, We can do far more on PC then other console then again PC can cost far more then a PS5 or Xbox to a point anyway. Nowdays GPUs cost the same as a full PC 😜