Register Now
StaceyPowers

The Division 2

It's an alright game - it's an improvement on the first in many areas but at the same time, it gets really repetitive after a week of playing. As a matter of fact, I haven't played it in months because of how boring and repetitive the game is. I'm not the only gamer who feels that way because there has been a sharp playerbase decline reported about a month back and the reason most players gave for leaving the game is identical to mine.

Yes, I got it for a cheap price to do a event on Epic at one time, had to do a mission with another person so that we can get deals and game addons. three hours worth of gaming and never got back into the game. I think that I rmeoved it, save space. 

13 hours ago, Empire said:

Yes, I got it for a cheap price to do a event on Epic at one time, had to do a mission with another person so that we can get deals and game addons. three hours worth of gaming and never got back into the game. I think that I rmeoved it, save space. 

It's a really boring game - As a matter of fact, I don't think I've touched that game since 2019 nor will I touch it ever again. I also got it for a deal when it just launched but I still feel like I wasted a lot of money and time on it.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's a really boring game - As a matter of fact, I don't think I've touched that game since 2019 nor will I touch it ever again. I also got it for a deal when it just launched but I still feel like I wasted a lot of money and time on it.

I did not think it was boring at the time since I was playing with other people, however did not get to go back to the game after as a sinle person.

On 5/14/2021 at 5:31 AM, Empire said:

I did not think it was boring at the time since I was playing with other people, however did not get to go back to the game after as a sinle person.

I was also playing with other people but it got pretty boring really quick because the missions were extremely linear and repetitive so me and my friends quit playing it after a couple of days. Honestly, I'm glad we'll never see a Division 3.

On 5/14/2021 at 11:31 AM, Empire said:

Personally, I loved the game for it was with its action, although the issue of repetitive play is true but it didn't take away the good gameplay for me at least.