Register Now
Alexander.

Worst Mobile Game?

There are so many shit games on the play store that im not even bothering in finding new ones

Probably the worst of them are all the games by thetis, just a fcking cash grab since the games have been just the same copypaste for the last 3 years and they keep asking you to pay for literally everything even if it is just a remodel of the default plane

Draw It on iOS and Android. The game is unbearable because of the absurd amount of ads that appear. I don't mind ads in free games because I understand that it is needed for the future of the game. But there is an ad every single time when you go to the menu or finish a game. It's honestly a joke.

On 10/27/2021 at 12:06 PM, Empire said:

There are so many shit games on the play store that im not even bothering in finding new ones

Probably the worst of them are all the games by thetis, just a fcking cash grab since the games have been just the same copypaste for the last 3 years and they keep asking you to pay for literally everything even if it is just a remodel of the default plane

If you are looking at free games from Google store, you can't get anything that's meaningful as they are all most crap. 

I don't know if you came across them before or not, but those GTA clones gotta take the award of the trashiest games to exist in Playstore, they all use the same engine, same templates, same design and same crappy graphics and horrible experience